Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have confirmed my schedule for upcoming drivers schools by the Drivers Edge group, here in Texas. I'll be instructing at Texas World Speedway, College Station, October 13th/14th and at Texas Motorsport Ranch November 10th/11th. Anyone is invited to come check it out and I can offer a few rides around the track at speed for fellow Bullitt owners who are interested in checking it out.

Brian

·
Registered
203 Posts
How much is it for the school? I have been meaning to do one but haven't had the time or money. I have a few dollars stuffed in the mattress for a sunny day and i would like to give that a try. Let me know please. Thanks :grin:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would like to come try out a road course. We where going to TWS for their Motorsports Club event over Labor Day but looked to much like rain and our schedule was tight. I've heard you should plan to buy a new set of tires after a weekend on the road at TWS, is that true?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry folks.. I have been travelling and just getting to look over the list. TWS is very easy on tires. Your stock ones will work fine for you. I'll have sticky tires on so the speeds will be higher than on the stock tires.

Hope to see some of you out there!

Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts