Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You're only supposed to use this while parking your car, not while driving. For those of us who park in the city, this looks like it might help. It hangs down on straps attached in the trunk and stores in there when not in use.

What do you all think?

BumperBully

Steve

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Good idea...

SteveNYC said:
You're only supposed to use this while parking your car, not while driving. For those of us who park in the city, this looks like it might help. It hangs down on straps attached in the trunk and stores in there when not in use.

What do you all think?

BumperBully

Steve

A definite "must" if you park on the street. Do they make one for the front too? The front usually gets it worse because people have a tendency to back into a spot and use the "bump" of your car as an indicator that it is time to stop.

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BB2008 said:
A definite "must" if you park on the street. Do they make one for the front too? The front usually gets it worse because people have a tendency to back into a spot and use the "bump" of your car as an indicator that it is time to stop.
For some reason, it's only for the rear bumper. Oh... I guess that's because they use the inside of the trunk as the attachment point for the straps the pad hangs from.

I'll bet there are other temporary bumper pads out there. I'll do a search and report back on that.

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.