Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody wear IQ pants? (see pics below)

My wife stated, "I see you are wearing your IQ pants today...they lower your IQ by at least 20 points you know."

WTFO?

Since I need all the IQ points I can get I had better change my tune (wardrobe).

Attachments

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
The only thing that lowers your IQ more than those pants is wearing a baseball hat backward if you aren`t also wearing a catchers mask.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just for you, Art...

...thanks for the signage, bro! :nerd:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bullitt 736 said:
Got any "Sponge Bobs"? That'll set ya back at least another 50 points (assuming you start that high). :badgrin:
:lol:

No "Sponge Bobs" but I have seen them (on kids). I have also seen "Black Sabbath" IQ pants AND "I Love Hot Moms" IQ pants. Pretty cool, imho.

:py1:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doc Coffin said:
The only thing that lowers your IQ more than those pants is wearing a baseball hat backward if you aren`t also wearing a catchers mask.
Not to worry Doc, I don't wear hats in a backwards fashion...but it's never too late to start.

:shock:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Speaking of hats, I used to wear IQ hats but gave that up a while ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Don't worry Collin, there is no way that those pants lower your IQ by 20 points. It is impossible to have an IQ lower than zero! :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
5111 said:
Don't worry Collin, there is no way that those pants lower your IQ by 20 points. It is impossible to have an IQ lower than zero! :eek:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
338 Posts
I am ashamed to say that I have 2 pairs. They have not seen the light of day for a while. I fear that the combined IQ loss from the pants, coupled with the loss of hair would make me a functional idiot...

Take care ya'll,

L&K

1 - 12 of 12 Posts