Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To post a Christmas picture? My better half put this picture on our pc as wallpaper and it put me in the Christmas mood a bit....Picture is from last year before the carnage....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
Too early? Dude, you're LATE. Around here (my house) we leave Christmas decorations up all year...because we're too much of a slacker family to take the stuff down. Goes up once...stays up for DECADES...until it breaks, is stolen, etc.

:nerd:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
BTW, pic looks cool, John!

Can we come over to your house for Christmas? Our decorations are quite shoddy and boring.

:smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,111 Posts
Jingle bells,jingle bells,.............I myself am starting to get in the spirit.Hoping to get mine up soon!!! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PX said:
Too early? Dude, you're LATE. Around here (my house) we leave Christmas decorations up all year...because we're too much of a slacker family to take the stuff down. Goes up once...stays up for DECADES...until it breaks, is stolen, etc.

:nerd:

If it were left up to me it'd be the same up here. My wife is quite the decorator and changes the house from season to season. I don't get it, but then she doesn't understand me crawling under #0005 and waxing the springs and control arms and all the other stuff that goes on in the garage...:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1LOW03GT said:
Jingle bells,jingle bells,.............I myself am starting to get in the spirit.Hoping to get mine up soon!!! :cool:

Have you got any snow up there yet Jay? That always helps with the Christmas spirit.....:smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,084 Posts
PX said:
Too early? Dude, you're LATE. Around here (my house) we leave Christmas decorations up all year...because we're too much of a slacker family to take the stuff down. Goes up once...stays up for DECADES...until it breaks, is stolen, etc.

:nerd:
Do you have any relatives named "Earl?"
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Do you have any relatives named "Earl?"
Yes, I have three uncles named "Earl" as well as seven cousins named "Earl".
 

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
Joined
·
13,068 Posts
Beautiful tree/room/picture John! Thanks for sharing. :) Even the cat is in the picture! Is that real wood on the fire or fake? Like it.... cozy.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
barry bullitt said:
Looks professional. Very nice.
Thanks-we use a Panasonic Digital-can't remember the model number but it shoots great pics....Even shoots pretty good video...:cool:

TwoStangWmn said:
Beautiful tree/room/picture John! Thanks for sharing. Even the cat is in the picture! Is that real wood on the fire or fake? Like it.... cozy.....
Thanks Vicki-I knew you'd notice the cat!! The fireplace is a propane stove. It will heat the entire house-works great. The black cat pictured likes to sit with her nose about 6" away and stare into the fire...She's really wierd....John R
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,691 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
If it were left up to me it'd be the same up here. My wife is quite the decorator and changes the house from season to season. I don't get it, but then she doesn't understand me crawling under #0005 and waxing the springs and control arms and all the other stuff that goes on in the garage...:confused:
You wax the springs and control arms????? Have you considered seeking treatment? :smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Y2K16T8 said:
You wax the springs and control arms????? Have you considered seeking treatment? :smile:
I know I have issues, but I am sure that there are more than a few others on this site (cough, cough, py, cough) who go to similar lengths when detailing their rides. It really is crazy, thinking about it, no-one but the stripes on the road will ever see how good the undercarraige looks!!:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,111 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
Have you got any snow up there yet Jay? That always helps with the Christmas spirit.....:smile:
We got a little,nothing to go crazy for,just a light film,about an inch i guess.But it basically melted away.But having a 5 yearold daughter reeeeaaaaally helps the spirit....LOL!!! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,111 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
I know I have issues, but I am sure that there are more than a few others on this site (cough, cough, py, cough) who go to similar lengths when detailing their rides. It really is crazy, thinking about it, no-one but the stripes on the road will ever see how good the undercarraige looks!!:cool:
Okey,i know i like to keep my GT well detailed,but that is waaaay to far for me LOL.The under carage of my GT has been oil guarded,so i ain't detailing that part ....ever:confused: .LMAO!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,235 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
To post a Christmas picture? My better half put this picture on our pc as wallpaper and it put me in the Christmas mood a bit....Picture is from last year before the carnage....
Looks very comfy!!

This year we will put up our family heirloom Christmas tree,the aluminum tree...circa 1963! Still have the original color wheel with the same 47 year old bulb!!
However there may be a new addition to it,for a "striking" decoration.
What would happen if a 500,000 volt(static electricity)source got too close to an aluminum tree?????
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,432 Posts
"What would happen if a 500,000 volt(static electricity)source got too close to an aluminum tree?????"

IDK, but keep back, way back!:badgrin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,432 Posts
BTW, we haven't put ours up yet, but it's going to happen after this week when both M.E. and I are off on the same days. She was actually thinking about doing two trees. That happens to be down from a couple Christmas past where we did four or five, I forget. Every room had a tree with it's own theme.:shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mus408 said:
Looks very comfy!!

This year we will put up our family heirloom Christmas tree,the aluminum tree...circa 1963! Still have the original color wheel with the same 47 year old bulb!!
However there may be a new addition to it,for a "striking" decoration.
What would happen if a 500,000 volt(static electricity)source got too close to an aluminum tree?????
I dont know for sure what would happen, but I'm pretty sure it would involve a generous mix of heat, sparks, noise, more heat, projectiles, and more sparks...:eek: :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DavidMidgley said:
BTW, we haven't put ours up yet, but it's going to happen after this week when both M.E. and I are off on the same days. She was actually thinking about doing two trees. That happens to be down from a couple Christmas past where we did four or five, I forget. Every room had a tree with it's own theme.:shock:

:eek: Wow!!! That's a lot of pine needles!! Our cats would be in heaven if we had 4 or 5 trees. They love Christmas because it's the only time of the year when they get to pretend they are outdoor animals and play in a tree!!:smile:
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top