Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Hi Chris,
Nope ... there have been rumors and reports for nearly a couple of years now but it seems that there is currently no production of a new Bullitt movie.

Maybe someday soon.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
We heard from FOrd that Warner Bros was trying to time the release of a new Bullitt movie with te 40th anniversary of the original and a tie in with the 08 Bullitt Mustang. Last I heard everything fell apart and no movie has been approved.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
If it weren't for the car chase, and perhaps Steve McQueen starring in it, the movie would be nothing. I'm not sure why they'd re make it, unless it's just to re do the car chase.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I looked at IMDB a few days ago and Brad Pitt is booked into 2009 and there is no Bullitt remake listed. Myself, I'm glad. You cannot improve on the original and shouldn't try.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Much like the lame remake of "Vanishing Point," a remake of "Bullitt" would likely be lame. Gotta admit, though, that the remake of "Gone in Sixty Seconds" turned out OK - even if the final chase (and unrealistic bridge jump) weren't as good as the original.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts