Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've still got a useless Bullitt shift ball that they sold me- the collar that they designed for it is too big (nice bit of research on their part).
Are these guys ever going to get the Reloaded package out to market?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Sorry you haven't had good luck with MRT, but they are probably the highest respected vendor on the site.

Have you tried contacting them to give them the opportunity to make things right? I hate to see someone get bashed for no reason.

Last I heard about the 'Reload' package was that they were putting the finishing touches on the hood. I could be wrong though, as I don't follow the 98 stuff too closely.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got nowhere contacting them about the shifter ball- it's a custom ordered item with your Bullitt # on it. Of course they don't bother to tell you that it doesn't fit the 08's without an additional collar piece- WHICH doesn't fit the 08 Bullitt's.
They measured a regular GT and the boot is much bigger than the boot on the Bullitt.
So what good is the shifter ball without the collar!!??

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I'm losing interest. :( It's been awhile since we've heard anything about it. I wish they'd release some "spy" pics of stuff soon. I was going buy a higher mileage 01 so I could have some money for the reload... but I may just get a super low mileage one and forget about it.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Thanks for the updates, Greg. :) I just had money set aside for awhile for these parts... but it's looking like if the package doesn't come out soon that I may have to put the money somewhere else...

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Got an email from Scott this AM. He said they are signing off on the production hood next week and the first pics should be out then as well as the kit and individual parts will be available for order.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts