Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
This is the first I have heard about any "new" Bullitt.

Who is your source exactly?

Just kidding. "Rumor has it" that there will be a Bullitt in 2008. There has been much discussion on this topic, but we have yet to get any pictures or firm confirmation that this will, in fact, happen.

But my sources say it will!!!!

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Mr T a Ford employee has verified that there is in fact a new Bullitt coming out in January 08. Parts for the car are already in the Ford parts system. It was also featured at the Showroom of the Future a special event for Ford employees. They did get to see it. As far as offical articles, there are none as of yet. Ford is playing this very close to the vest. We have former Ford employees on the site that can't say anything about it. Don't expect to see it until the leaves turn...... Unless a spy photo or two gets out before then.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Rumor has it that the original 2001 Bullitt buyers,will have first crack at buying the new Bullitt, direct from Ford,but delivery thru your Ford dealer. This is to prevent ADM interference from your local Ford dealer!!

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Mus408 said:
Rumor has it that the original 2001 Bullitt buyers,will have first crack at buying the new Bullitt, direct from Ford,but delivery thru your Ford dealer. This is to prevent ADM interference from your local Ford dealer!!
I would rather that the didn't make a new Bullitt but I did just get approval from the hubby to get one if this happens.

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
My sources say different :)

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
My sources say your sources are not working uc like my sources are. :smile:

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Mus408 said:
This is the best news about the "New" Bullitt that I've heard in a while.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Oh Criminy !!!
All we REALLY know is that there WILL be a new Bullitt.
Could we give this B.S. a rest `till we actually have some FACTS?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Doc Coffin said:
Oh....OK..............:rolleyes:
There's going to be a new Bullitt?

YAAAHOOO!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts