Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Oh yeah, and I loved those shaved scoops!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Nice mods......especially the door handles......

But, I hate the wheels!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I think he was at the Bullitt Nationals in Frisco last year...He was parked in front of our car and I didn't even notice those mods.....Then again there was so much to look at that day at the car show.....

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Yes, this is Jim and he is from Michigan. He drove his car to Florida for the big MCA show in Orlando back in February. We had 9 BUllitts if I recall correctly.Kenne Bell blower and lots more.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Pronkie1 said:
I think he was at the Bullitt Nationals in Frisco last year...He was parked in front of our car and I didn't even notice those mods.....Then again there was so much to look at that day at the car show.....
Yes, He seems drive his Bullitt to every major event.

·
Registered
142 Posts
It looks nice. I am not to big on stripes, but the rest of the car looks good.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Look Ma, It's me !

pulling in last week at the MCA Nationals in Mustang, OK. Many Bullittheads in attendance, but not as neat as Orlando where the Bullittheads ruled.

White stripes, cobra wheels, and missing parts...Man, I really love that car...
:toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool: < peeps watching me roll in...:lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Jim5081 said:
pulling in last week at the MCA Nationals in Mustang, OK. Many Bullittheads in attendance, but not as neat as Orlando where the Bullittheads ruled.

White stripes, cobra wheels, and missing parts...Man, I really love that car...
:toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool: < peeps watching me roll in...:lol:
LOL

·
Registered
274 Posts
the joker said:
It looks nice. I am not to big on stripes, but the rest of the car looks good.
I agree about the stripes. The car is beautiful though. I met Jim last June at the MCA event at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Great guy, great car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts