Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase a 2001 DHG in good condition. Willing to travel, but located in TX.

Regretting selling my TB a few years back and wanting to go DHG this time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is a 2001 DHG in Minnesota at Apple Ford, a dealer. Has 14K on it and they want 19K. I think the price is a little rich but they are not making them anymore. I actually called and wanted to see and drive the car, got a lot of run around such as the car is in the shop, it's too cold for the tires to drive, must set a time slot for the salesman's schedule...
I think the car is a consignment deal hence the difficulty. I want to buy this thing and pay cash, but the Kelley blue book is at 12K even with low mileage and from dealer. I know the collect ability makes this worth more but I don't want to hate myself for over paying for it, so I think 15K is what it is worth to me. I would rather have a 2008-9 DHG, so 19K would go a long way for that. What do you guys think, is this over priced or what?

2001 Ford Mustang GT Bullitt Apple Valley MN | St Paul Burnsville Minnesota 1FAFP42X71F253635

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am actually considering selling DHG 0088 because I bought a GT500 and my wife feels like I have too many cars now! It has 31k on the odometer and is in great shape considering its age. I am located in College Station, TX and would be around 15k on the price. PM me if you are interested for pictures or want to take a look at it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts