Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, looking to join the community and pick up a 2008/09 Bullitt. Feel free to pass along any suggestions, but i'm really looking for a pretty pristine (showroom, not collectors grade) car with one owner (maybe 2 if a good history can be provided) and less than 15k miles. Pretty picky, huh? LOL. Thanks so much for any help. Looking forward to joining you guys.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I’ve got 0120 that is actually cleaner than showroom. 2,040 miles (that’s correct!) on the odometer. Bought it brand new in January 2008 and has NEVER seen rain or snow. Oil changed regularly with Royal Purple. Airbags replaced under recall. My knees are fading rapidly (one knee already replaced) so a clutch is becoming difficult for me. Live just outside of Chicago. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Thinking $29K or so. Still smells brand new.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, looking to join the community and pick up a 2008/09 Bullitt. Feel free to pass along any suggestions, but i'm really looking for a pretty pristine (showroom, not collectors grade) car with one owner (maybe 2 if a good history can be provided) and less than 15k miles. Pretty picky, huh? LOL. Thanks so much for any help. Looking forward to joining you guys.
You may already know this, but BaT has what you‘re looking for (a few more miles-24k). Auction closes tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
5,775 Posts
Bringatrailer 08Bullitt brought 22,600 this evening.

Reactions: pwd72s

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I believe there is also a buyers premium so the actual cost is x% above that $22,600 figure? Good luck to the OP - the hunt is half the fun!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump. Still searching. These are tough to by with low miles. Looking for under 20k miles. Send me some leads!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts