Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met some good Bullittheads from NY & NE at the shows and chatted with many on this site.

I've never posted any full pics of 220.

Here's a couple.

And soon it'll be time for a long winter's nap.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I am so glad that I live in Florida.....

I don't think I could go for a couple months without driving her and I would HATE to let her out in the salt!!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I would love to have a fuel door like that. Is it etched? How did you do it? Or who did it for you? I would love to do something with that chunk of shiny metal. I think it needs something.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys,

Regarding the fuel door, I designed it after the one on the concept car. I found an artist who etches metal and he did this for me as an experiment.

We are looking into offering these limited edition caps that are signed and numbered to Bullitt owners.

I am currently negotiating a deal for these and will post a more detailed photo and a survey to see who would be interested when I have a price and everything else lined up.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The fual door looks great, I would love to have mine done. BTW, do you have headlight covers on your Bullitt it looks good from that angle.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sixgun,

Yes, they are headlight covers. I just got them on Friday at Mustangs Unlimited.

These are the smoked tint ones. I had the carbon fiber ones but one of them split in half when I was cleaning it.

For some reason they don't make the carbon fiber ones any more so I tried these. They're starting to grow on me.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-21 19:47, bullitt220 wrote:
We are looking into offering these limited edition caps that are signed and numbered to Bullitt owners.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

That would be great!!! I can't wait!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts