Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
We were discussing this car at the Orlando Mustang Show this past weekend and we all agreed it was one of our favorite Bullitts.

·
Registered
515 Posts
That car is sick...and for you old farts :) sick is good.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Just a question for English Bob.....what determines if a car gets representation on your site?

Just out of curiousity.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Thanx for the love people! Ol' 754 might be returning stateside soon. These people don't know how to treat it. Somebody made a nice indention and crack on my beautiful 03' Cobra rear bumper. It will require a strip re-fill and re-paint. After that I might just ship it back home to Texas.

How far can you go with the interior before its' not Bullitt anymore? I want some black on the trim pices and seats and trim rings on the gauges but thats it. You know like re-leather the seats but do the outside of them in black leather and leave the perforated center stock to 2 tone the interior. I like how the Mach 1's have the silver trim inside and want to have my pieces painted gloss black to keep the theme going.

Opinions? I'm trying to be creative but also keep the car a Bullitt. Also I want to mold the Hood scoop and open the vent in the hood for cooling and remove the grill. Oh and if this guy ever sends me the 03' cobra skirts I will put them on. That will really finsh the exterior smooth look.

Help me out guys.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Bullitt_5135 said:
Just a question for English Bob.....what determines if a car gets representation on your site?

Just out of curiousity.
I add cars when I get time and if something takes my fancy.

I posted on here ages ago and asked if anybody wanted to send me some pics of their car
and be a front page feature car.

NOBODY REPLIED AT ALL ON IMBOC

Send me some pics and I wil add your car, simple as that and it will be my pleasure
Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts