Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to state that we on moddedmustangs have been following this issue you have been having very closely and it has been decided by us that you will probably never see your parts or your money.

we feel very bad about your situation and it gets to me a little more personally because your a brother in arms.

so the guys on moddedmustangs have gathered what they have and I have covered the rest to help you out a little.

I have sitting on my desk a money order for the $320.00 that you got scammed out of

this is our gift to you and we don't expect anything in return for it.

God speed Brother and shoot me your po/apo box so I can get this sent out

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
That is amazing! Thank you for being such a 'stand up' group. You may not expect anything in return for your gift but I'm hoping that each of you is rewarded many times over.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Enjoy bro...

This guy wont sell anything on any forums I am on ever again...

Hopefully the money will help you out...Sorry about you not getting your skirts...

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Well I'm speachless. This guy is giving me false hope again but what can I do? If you still feel like doing this for me I am honored. I will keep everybody informed on the situation with this guy and if any of you guys are in the Houston area after Mar 2008(after I am home for good) I will buy you a beer.

Before this situation I have never been scammed before and that is after years of online transactions. Kinda catches you off guard and makes you wonder.

To all you guys at Moddedmustangs.com I take my Military hat off to you. I will be signing up on your forum to say hi and see what is going on over there.

Very respectfully,

IT2 Jerimie Howd
7+ year active duty US Navy
Naples Italy

·
Registered
35 Posts
Theres alot of guys that are either past military or current military over there...I was in the same boat when I was deployed at the beginning of this year...Someone stole some car parts from me...

I got base legal involved and got my parts real quick like...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
consider it in the mail today IT2.

HM2 (FMF/SW/AW) Bliss (ret)

aka HMUSN on moddedmustangs

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Likewise, I too thank you guys for doing the unexpected! Like Charles, the more I am on this board the more I see the Positive character traits to the rest. Generosity runs strong with motorheads.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts