Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, it's been in the upper 90's to over 100 here in VA for the past 5 days. My poor Bullitt is cooking! I'm ok with the heat, but it's the humidity that makes it awful! :mad:

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Welcome to San Antonio. Wait, you're in Virginia! That's typical weather for us all summer.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Same here in South Carolina. Add bird sized mosquitos and a truck load of biting gnats...

MMM FUN!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Thats what we normally have in MN. But this year summer has yet to arrive. Today is 62... it's the middle of fricken June, and the dam boat is still sitting. This is sickening.
Enjoy the heat you guys.... we try to enjoy the summers here since we freeze our arses off all winter!!!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
It's suposed to be 100 deg. or close here in North Ca. today, I hope not It's been really windy and dry the last couple of days, fires have been starting all over the place.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Hope things cool down we will be in Alexandria this Friday and will be staying thru the end of next week. Otherwise it is going to be a long hot week in the Capitol.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mustangwi said:
Hope things cool down we will be in Alexandria this Friday and will be staying thru the end of next week. Otherwise it is going to be a long hot week in the Capitol.
I think it's supposed to be in the high 80s this weekend. Enjoy your trip and stay in Alexandria.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Why don't you send some of that heat this way. Here in Oregon we have been in the 50's all week. In fact, it has snowed at Timberline Lodge on Mt Hood the last 2 nights! They already had 183" of snow up there they really don't need more.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BKs01Bullitt said:
Why don't you send some of that heat this way. Here in Oregon we have been in the 50's all week. In fact, it has snowed at Timberline Lodge on Mt Hood the last 2 nights! They already had 183" of snow up there they really don't need more.
Only if you send me some of that sweet 50 degree pacific air.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
1mach1 said:
I think it's supposed to be in the high 80s this weekend. Enjoy your trip and stay in Alexandria.

Thanks Harv,

We had a good stay, other than that storm that passed through, the weather was pretty good. I was pretty impressed with the place that you have an image of, I am not a Mason but it still was pretty cool.

We stayed in Parkfairfax in a really nice townhouse that I found on a website called www.vrbo.com I had never used this site before but was very pleased with were we stayed and reccomend this for anyone traveling to the area.

this was our place for the week.

http://www.vrbo.com/123958

·
Registered
243 Posts
MustangLynda said:
That's inhuman.
LYNDA!!! You're back!!! :goodvibe: :shine: :goodvibe: Oh...wait...that's dated June 10th. :hrm: :cry: :hrm:

It's not been too bad, here in TN...just right, actually...so, my daughter & I have been going to Kentucky Lake, with our floaties...:cool:
:confused: Is it possible, for me to get charged with, FUI?!!? (Floating Under the Influence?!?) :confused: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
HorseWhisperer said:
LYNDA!!! You're back!!! :goodvibe: :shine: :goodvibe: Oh...wait...that's dated June 10th. :hrm: :cry: :hrm:

It's not been too bad, here in TN...just right, actually...so, my daughter & I have been going to Kentucky Lake, with our floaties...:cool:
:confused: Is it possible, for me to get charged with, FUI?!!? (Floating Under the Influence?!?) :confused: :wink: :lol:

Sorry, for a moment I thought FUI meant something else. Now, that's a ticketable offense...

·
Registered
243 Posts
LMAO!! :redface: For once, in my posting history here, did'nt intend, for it to have a "double meaning!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Oopsy, guess that was done, on a sub-concious level!! :rolleyes: :lol:
Wow...so that would earn someone a ticket??? I was just trying, to "make a funny!" I refrain from it, for the fact that, on the open water...things can go wrong in an instant...
Why chance it, by not being clear-headed, in the event of a misshap???

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
HorseWhisperer said:

Yeah I'm baaaaack now!! With NO air conditioning in my house. New heat pump friday (yeah that's right, on the 4th of July, treat your HVAC guy right and favors follow :lol:)

I AM DYING!!!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Very HOT here in Nor. Calif. going to be 100+ thuu the weekend and smoke in the air from area fires. Thank GOD for air cond. in house, but I don't have it in my beater truck so I'm going to have to drive the BULLITT- NOT A BAD THING!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts