Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call (not from my dealer, from friends who wish to taunt me -- long story, I will share later) that the car has arrived.

I should be able to get it tonight, I hope. I called my sales guy, and he thinks it is #1161 or 1164.. I'll know soon.

Its typical though, I just told someone before lunch that "this cold is kicking my butt, and its pouring here, I bet my car shows up today when I can't enjoy it to the max!" :smile:

Typical, but its here!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-16 14:39, Bullittoid wrote:
I just got a call (not from my dealer, from friends who wish to taunt me -- long story, I will share later) that the car has arrived.

I should be able to get it tonight, I hope. I called my sales guy, and he thinks it is #1161 or 1164.. I'll know soon.

Its typical though, I just told someone before lunch that "this cold is kicking my butt, and its pouring here, I bet my car shows up today when I can't enjoy it to the max!" :smile:

Typical, but its here!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I have a number now (see the sig). 1111 would have been cool, but I'll take it!

·
Premium Member
18,821 Posts
Whoa! Time warp! :lol:

Bullittoid, were you the first Bullitthead to take delivery of your Bullitt? Hope you are over your cold by now. :lol:

Collin

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,048 Posts
Yes, I believe it was Teddy (tskatz club name) that got first delivery of the Bullitt. He had #60. He has recently sold #60 to a new owner.

As I remember right, we were over at the Yahoo site when the first of us took delivery of our Bullitts and that site is all gone now. We were being flamed and tomatoes thrown at us over at BON, thus, the Yahoo site. Then there was Bullittclub! ROCK ON BULLITTCLUB!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I just went back through the Bullittheads archives and Merc50 was the first member to post about getting his Bullitt.

2nd Blakwing #171
3rd Bullitt01 #172
4th SteveBullitt #365
5th Aniolmd #413
6th DilloDave #428
7th bwcobra #621
8th fordbullitt #66
9th TwoStangWmn #344
10th 1NastyFordGT #169
11th chilli_bullitt #745
12th Lok_N_Lod #929
13th Fastr'n'u #163
14th DarkJedi67 #805

I don't know where Teddy Katz falls in line with #60

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,048 Posts
Thanks for the archives Bob! That was great! How do you go back to archives anyway? :???:

I guess I was confused about tskaz. Maybe Teddy was the first to get dynoed.......Or was that Mus408? Hummm... don't mind me.....

·
Premium Member
18,821 Posts
Wow Bob! Thanks for that! Thanks to you too Vicki! :smile: I know it may sound stooopid but I am really interested in Bullittclub history :nerd: ...I groove on this site...and our retro muscle GT Mustangs...I can't get enough...HELP! :lol:

Collin

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Thursday May 11th 2001 for me!

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
KEWL to see all this history of the Bullitt Club :wink:. I picked up 227 on May 26th, the 3 day weekend<G>. Hey and tomorrow it goes back into the body shop, but this time it's a NEW shop that will get it RIGHT!!! :wink:. Wow, I will have had 227 for a year on May 26th. BTW, the ride from Norhtern California to Southern California to watch the race. We cruzed at 80 to 90 most of the way of 5. Now get this. We were having to pull into the slow lane to get out of the way of every one else! What a great car to take on a trip though.

Happy on year to all you Bullitt Heads as the dates come up.

Bud

1 - 11 of 11 Posts