Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been checking into the site from now and them but have not posted since I sold #1379. Well thanks to Dennis "WONBULLITT647" I have found out 1379 is now for sale. Unfortunately I do not have funds for it. I did take a drive by and it looks great still. I did have an idea and past it onto Michael Irvine. Back when I bought my Bullitt I bugged Michael to do a print. Low and behold New to the Chase was produced. And I still have my prints those will never be sold.

What about getting Michael to do another print. It would be something for everyone. Picture a print like Mach Speed only it could be called "Green with Envy" and it would star the 2001 Bullitt in the Middle with a 1968 on one side and a 2008 on the other. I have a feeling it would sell pretty good. Maybe if a few of you started emailing him we could get it done. Anyway I've had a blast coming and going on the site and do hope to make it to the Bullitt Pink slip shootout this year (yes only to watch unfortunately) I'll keep dreaming of getting another Bullitt one day. For now I hope it has been a great holiday season and New Year for all.

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
MustangMan said:
Well I have been checking into the site from now and them but have not posted since I sold #1379. Well thanks to Dennis "WONBULLITT647" I have found out 1379 is now for sale. Unfortunately I do not have funds for it. I did take a drive by and it looks great still. I did have an idea and past it onto Michael Irvine. Back when I bought my Bullitt I bugged Michael to do a print. Low and behold New to the Chase was produced. And I still have my prints those will never be sold.

What about getting Michael to do another print. It would be something for everyone. Picture a print like Mach Speed only it could be called "Green with Envy" and it would star the 2001 Bullitt in the Middle with a 1968 on one side and a 2008 on the other. I have a feeling it would sell pretty good. Maybe if a few of you started emailing him we could get it done. Anyway I've had a blast coming and going on the site and do hope to make it to the Bullitt Pink slip shootout this year (yes only to watch unfortunately) I'll keep dreaming of getting another Bullitt one day. For now I hope it has been a great holiday season and New Year for all.
Sounds like something that I would buy. I was going to buy "New to the Chase", but I won a copy at the 06 Nats.!

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Hi Mike. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts