·
Registered
56 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
barry bullitt said:
Happy B'day. What the hell is that flaming picture of PY?
Flaming birthday cake, propane style. :idea:

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Thanks boys! Just another year I guess but much appreciated.

Hey Collin thanks for the flaming B-day cake! very cool i had to pass that on to another friend who has a B-day today.

No Texas shoot out this year Wayne but I will be driving to the nats so if you guys are driving let me know as I would like to tag along with your bunch if our schedules coincide.

Later

Jeff

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like Tulsa is out for us this year Jeff. We have friends who are getting married at the same time, and for some CRAZY reason, we have been called upon to stand up for them.

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
mustangwi said:
Thanks boys! Just another year I guess but much appreciated.

Hey Collin thanks for the flaming B-day cake! very cool i had to pass that on to another friend who has a B-day today.

No Texas shoot out this year Wayne but I will be driving to the nats so if you guys are driving let me know as I would like to tag along with your bunch if our schedules coincide.

Later

Jeff
Happy B-Day Jeff! Damn, 43? I thought for sure you were older than that. :D

I'll be making the trek to Tulsa this year as well, so if Terry makes it we can hook up along the way, if not it'll just be me and my Bullitt

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Happy B-DAY Jeff and many more. :bigguns:

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Happy B-Day Jeff! Damn, 43? I thought for sure you were older than that. :D

I'll be making the trek to Tulsa this year as well, so if Terry makes it we can hook up along the way, if not it'll just be me and my Bullitt
Thanks Paul.....I think....:rolleyes:

We are planning on leaving Wednesday June 13 for the nats and maybe stopping somewhere along the way so we will have to see how the travel plans compare. If we can work it out that would be great!

Thanks Lee and Mike! how about you guys thinking about the nats at all? it is a really good time and it would be good to have the Minnesota delegation representing this year!

Later

Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts