Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was asking me the other day if women notice this car :lol:

I told her actually they do not. What I told her is that other guys notice this car, and when I am asked questions it's always from guys, and it's generally from older guys like me. If a younger guys asks a question about the car, he is usually a GT owner or other gearhead type.

Anyone notice the same? Chicks don't even look at the car, and actually I kinda like that. Stealthy and menacing looking.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I do get a lot of comments from guys, but the other day I was in my drivway cleaning up the Bullitt with some quick detailer, and two pretty young ladies walked by and one said, "Wow, your car is WAY pretty." So, I think chicks dig the car. Maybe most don't say anything cause they're intimidated by it? :tongue:

·
Registered
243 Posts
WTF?!? :shock: SOME chicks do notice this car!!
Contrary to popular belief, NOT all women are just into clothes or jewelry...some of my friends & other women, brag about what their hubbies/boyfriends spend on their diamond rings & other stuff...
And, all's I tell them is: "If someone's gonna spend THAT much on me...I'd RATHER have a Muscle Car!!!" :cool:
Oopsy!! Sorry, if that just ruined your argument!! :redface:

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
Zarcero said:

I told her actually they do not. What I told her is that other guys notice this car, and when I am asked questions it's always from guys, and it's generally from older guys like me. If a younger guys asks a question about the car, he is usually a GT owner or other gearhead type.

Anyone notice the same? Chicks don't even look at the car, and actually I kinda like that. Stealthy and menacing looking.
It's the hood. It's aluminum and magnets or chicks won't stick to it. That's why I didn't buy a Vette...all that damn fibreglass. It's all the oil companies fault anyway.:eek:

·
Registered
243 Posts
onefastbob said:
It's the hood. It's aluminum and magnets or chicks won't stick to it. That's why I didn't buy a Vette...all that damn fibreglass.QUOTE]

LOL...that's why they invented Velcro..and Maxi-pads with self-sticking tape!!
hah. :doubt:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Zarcero said:

Maybe not but it's definitely a guy magnet that's for sure!! :badgrin: :lol:

·
Registered
243 Posts
MustangLynda said:
Maybe not but it's definitely a guy magnet that's for sure!! :badgrin: :lol:
LOL!! Bet it works better than the A-1 sauce, I've been using for perfume, huh?!? :wink:
Ohhh...that was pretty lame! Sorry! :redface:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
onefastbob said:
It's the hood. It's aluminum and magnets or chicks won't stick to it. That's why I didn't buy a Vette...all that damn fibreglass. It's all the oil companies fault anyway.:eek:
Lol! They are out there looking for The Ultimate Driving Machine driven by one of them "regulated" company type dudes. Guaranteed to make a profit! :lol:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HorseWhisperer said:
LOL!! Bet it works better than the A-1 sauce, I've been using for perfume, huh?!? :wink:
Ohhh...that was pretty lame! Sorry! :redface:
A-1 works pretty well on tenderloin steak. Get it? Tender, loins...har, har :lol:

·
Registered
162 Posts
"Chick Magnet"? My wife describes the Bullitt and our SVT Cobra as "Moron Magnets". No matter how far out in any parking lot you park away from everything, there will be someone, usually in a piece of crap car, park right beside you. The one thing I have noticed, the Bullitt draws more attention than the SVT ever did.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Just this weekend I was driving in downtown Chicago and I pulled up to a 'party trolley' stopped at a light. The trolley was filled with (fiiiiine) young ladies and I heard one of them yell, "Hey man, that's a sweet car!" I gave a nice 3000 rpm rev and a polite wave. The rev was met with cheers from the ladies on the trolley. Right after that, another one of the females yelled, "Yeah, let's throw a shot in the window!"

I promptly pulled away before any of the drunks decided I needed alcohol all over the interior of my car. But I had a slight smile from the recognition that 4209 had received. :wink:

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
2001 Bullitts are extremely humongous chick magnets...as well as the owners/drivers of 2001 Bullitts.

Ridiculously extremely humongous.

It's nutty.

:py1:

·
Registered
371 Posts
I also notice more looks from guys than ladies. My guess is that most of the women like the dressed up version of the mustangs than the plain one. More people think it is a V-6 than a V-8, and I am fine with that. Even the ladies that drive the GT's hardly look over at the bullitt. Now my wife has really gown to love the car and loves the sound of the exhaust..and that right there is all that matters

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Cochese said:
2001 Bullitts are extremely humongous chick magnets...as well as the owners/drivers of 2001 Bullitts.

Ridiculously extremely humongous.

It's nutty.

:py1:

Dude I was thinking the same thing while reading this thread.... Black is even better!! :badgrin:

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
YUP! The Bullitt has never been a head turner. Car guys who need to be looked at don't chose a car like the Bullitt.

The appeal is on a totally different level.

I like having such a fabulous car that few people really notice. I don't have to worry so much about becoming a target.

OH .... GREEN IS MEAN!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,282 Posts
folky15 said:
Right after that, another one of the females yelled, "Yeah, let's throw a shot in the window!"

I promptly pulled away before any of the drunks decided I needed alcohol all over the interior of my car. :wink:
Maybe Jason, just maybe... they all were going to throw you a 'Marti Gras shot' at your window. You missed out man! Should stuck around! :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 135 Posts