Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I landed a great job in Houston so we are moving down that way. Found an apartment until we can sell our house. So I'l be planning some Bullitt meets down there! 3 months without work was long enough. Luckly it is with the company I left last year to take what I though was a great job. Got laid off 6 months later. I get all of my vacation and other benefits back like I never even left.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Dang Greg, it's been 3 months?! Congrats! :clap:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
It will suck losing you, but at least we know that you will be back often to see the house/family.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
5111 said:
It will suck losing you, but at least we know that you will be back often to see the house/family.

thats man love for ya , no wonder the canadians make fun of texans......sounds like dee might even shed a tear or two

all kidding aside...congrats gregg and good luck.... I am happy for you guys

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
texasbullitt said:
thats man love for ya , no wonder the canadians make fun of texans......sounds like dee might even shed a tear or two

all kidding aside...congrats gregg and good luck.... I am happy for you guys
Greg has made it to just about every meet since he purchased the car. We've gotten to be pretty good friends, but not friends like Terry and Paul. We don't play baseball.

·
Car Whisperer
20,869 Posts
Congrats on the new job!!! Hope it works well for you.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Goodluck w/ the new Job and welcome to the Great Traffic Of Houston, I mean city!!! too bad ive moved back to San Antonio.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Good news

Greg...that is good news..congrats!...hate to see you leave DFW..but...ya gotta do what ya gotta do...thanks for all the work you did here...you guys in Houston are a lucky bunch to get Greg!!

Good luck!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
We should be able to make a few DFW meets!

We're hoping with the influx of Bullittheads to S.A. that we may actually get some meets going. You can come to ours!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts