Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is Saturday and TIME for BREENSPEED & STEEDA MODS.
to be (Installed) !!!!!!!!
Stay Tuned as there will be a THREAD Late this EVENING !!!!!!!

Terry.....where is it??? :smile:

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
RCSignals said:
The lights are on but it doesn't look like anyone is home...:lol:

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
RCSignals said:
Yeah! Terry....Where is it?!?!

I know what it is and I will tell all if you don't hurry and post it! Or send me $10.00 in unmarked bills! You would think that a MODERATOR would be more dependable!:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Sorry People this has NOT went SMOOTH at ALL !!!!!!!!!!

onefastbob said:
Yeah! Terry....Where is it?!?!

I know what it is and I will tell all if you don't hurry and post it! Or send me $10.00 in unmarked bills! You would think that a MODERATOR would be more dependable!:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:
OK,

RC & Bob here is what has gone on and still going on.

I was almost (Completely Done) at 1:15AM this Sunday morning and AOL went DEAD :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Finally I got the computer back on line and AOL again but was so @*%[email protected]#$%$#@&*&

that I just went to BED as My-Eyes were Killing Me.

Then I get back up Early and START the Process ALL OVER AGAIN !!!!!!!

Then IMBOC SITE GOES (DOWN) !!!!!!!!!

That Cleared everything I had just put in the Thread AGAIN :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So, here I go 1-More Time !!!!!!!!!

This is Very Long and Very Time Consuming !!!!!!!!

Hopefully, everything will stay working on ALL-FRONTS so I can COMPLETE it this time !!!!!!!!!

Check back here in about 3-Hrs Approx. :idea: :idea: :idea:

SORRY, believe Me I was Giving it ALL I had Last AM.

Back to the Thread AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Terry, a helpful suggestion: next time you have a huge post, type the text into MS Word or Wordpad so you can save it as file. When you are done, go to IMBOC and then copy and paste the text into your post and then insert pictures and spruce it up. At least you won't have to retype the whole thing if something bad happens.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
BB2008 said:
Terry, a helpful suggestion: next time you have a huge post, type the text into MS Word or Wordpad so you can save it as file. When you are done, go to IMBOC and then copy and paste the text into your post and then insert pictures and spruce it up. At least you won't have to retype the whole thing if something bad happens.
Yes ken,

You are exactly Correct !!!!!!!!!

Terry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts