Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a lot of attention with my last Stang and none with my Bullitt!
But lately, I have had people look at my Bullitt and say there is something different and they can't see it. They tell me that they like it, and they are not sure why. I let the ponder a little and then I tell them. It's a bullitt! There is NO badge's or pony's in the grill. There is no chrome .
The next question they ask me is, is it fast? I guess that is a relative question . I tell them , yep.
Its kind of funny, when I had my 07 Mustang GT Modified , I would be as flashy as it, and up front with it all the time. Were the 07 Stang was I was there to show it.
Now with the 08 Bullitt it sit there quite in the back just watching people with there Stangs, showing off what they have. That's cool and all!
What I am saying is the majority of Stang's are showing there cards during the game . The Bullitt shows none of its cards tell the hand is about over!

·
Registered
162 Posts
That's what I like about the Bullitt. :)
" Less is more ".

·
Registered
243 Posts
Great story!! And that's exactly my reaction, to the first '01 Bullitt I'd ever seen...was there, to look at a '68 GTO & was drooling over it.
Then, the guy mentioned the Bullitt. Looked at it & went back to the Goat...started glancing back over, at the Bullitt & gradually, could'nt keep my eyes off it!
You're right, the Bullitt does'nt "demand" attention, like the others...but, it ends up getting it! :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HorseWhisperer said:
Great story!! And that's exactly my reaction, to the first '01 Bullitt I'd ever seen...was there, to look at a '68 GTO & was drooling over it.
Then, the guy mentioned the Bullitt. Looked at it & went back to the Goat...started glancing back over, at the Bullitt & gradually, could'nt keep my eyes off it!
You're right, the Bullitt does'nt "demand" attention, like the others...but, it ends up getting it! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Very Well Said!

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,321 Posts
BlackPony said:
I got a lot of attention with my last Stang and none with my Bullitt!
But lately, I have had people look at my Bullitt and say there is something different and they can't see it. They tell me that they like it, and they are not sure why. I let the ponder a little and then I tell them. It's a bullitt! There is NO badge's or pony's in the grill. There is no chrome .
The next question they ask me is, is it fast? I guess that is a relative question . I tell them , yep.
Its kind of funny, when I had my 07 Mustang GT Modified , I would be as flashy as it, and up front with it all the time. Were the 07 Stang was I was there to show it.
Now with the 08 Bullitt it sit there quite in the back just watching people with there Stangs, showing off what they have. That's cool and all!
What I am saying is the majority of Stang's are showing there cards during the game . The Bullitt shows none of its cards tell the hand is about over!
The "poker" hand analogy is great! Hit the nail on the head!

·
Registered
670 Posts
The same happens with me. I get a lot of compliments on the Bullitt, but not as much as I do with the Shelby. The car kind of blends in, but once noticed, people say, "Wow!".

·
Registered
803 Posts
I had the same reaction to the 01's... I liked them when they came out and knew the lineage, but I couldn't like them enough to buy them... Then, years later (two months ago), I see one sitting in the parking lot of a Cracker Barrel in Anderson, IN... fell in love. I told my gf "Well, the '68 is going, that car will be my daily driver." She just sighed and said "I thought so when I saw the look on your face." ... I love my gf. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts