Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I registered with your group a few weeks ago even though I don't own a Bullitt. I have found the site fun and informative and have enjoyed participating a lot. I will however, withdraw, because like some of you have said, some posts are getting ridiculous. Since I can't respond on the Bullittfamily thread, Karl, I fully agree with you. And to the member who didn't like what I said, regarding the jealousy of # 1853, just read his first post. Good luck to all of you and happiness will always be riding in #1994
Heidi

Happiness is........riding in DHG #1994

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2001-11-06 15:13 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
as texasbullitt and i found out yesterday, it's MUCH easier to treat each other with respect and discuss things/talk to each other instead of getting bent out of shape at "perceived" attacks and personal comments that are not even important enough to get upset at in the real scheme of life as we should be living it here in the USA.......WITH EACH OTHER!!!(not against each other)
hell, send each other a private message or email and at least TRY and be civil!!!
it's not exactly a glowing commentary of caring human spirits. take a step back before you post an answer if you're angry. there's no reason to dump on each other here. i've been gulity of the same thing in the past here!!
can't say i blame you Heidi. i wish you the best also!
love to hear from you if you reconsider!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-11-06 12:36 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I don't like to remove or delete topics, but that one started to escalate, and I am sure most people got caught up in the moment, and would regret comments later on.

Please stay Heidi, but if not, I respect your wishes.

Also, please folks, try to keep the hostility down. No matter what, we all have at least one thing in common.

B-Man

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt on 2001-11-06 12:34 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Come on! I can't believe this. You mean to tell me you will walk away from something because someone upset you? That's pretty minor stuff there, I didn't get involved with that thread because I saw where it was going. Sure, I had an opinion, but I thought it best to stay out of it.

Some threads get out of hand, that's the way arguements go sometimes. It doesn't happen that often :???: If one member were to cause trouble with others all the time, I might see your point. But it's not happening.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
NO YOU AREN"T ,,,, you don't need to leave because others act the way they do. You need to speak your mind...you are entitled to your opinion...and to express it ! at least one of the brothers had the mental fortitude to serve his country...to protect people, like those supposedly going to fancy ivy league law schools... so what if his dad is a g.m.? if he felt his kids were responsible enuf to drive and won bullitts , who are we to say? My son is 17 soon to be 18 has a 93 cobra and is more responsable then 99% of folks older then him... and when applicable (like at the track ) kick som arse... he is responsible and mature... who am I to comment on these boys? they could well be the same as my son in which case... go boys

don't let someone make up your mind from anger annd frustration.we are a great club and have great members... you being one of them... (especially since your german) man the tiger tank and on to the battle..
peace love and happiness to all... I don't hate anyone..except the damn wine drinking cheese eating french and they deserve it
flick lives !!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
One big happy (non functional) family! :grin:

We deserve each other! :lol:

B-man

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
except the french..........( not canadians,
not french canadians, not french new guineans.... just not french / french)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O.K.Karl, you win! germans do have a snse of humor. And besides, this is way too much fun and I was suffering from withdrawal symptoms already. That and I was too dumb to figure out how to actually delete my membership :smile:
Goes to show you, you just cant excuse yourself form your family, even if they are disfunctional. Gotta go now, Have a few comments for the guys who are trying to break speedrecords while spanking the monkey. Thank you all for your kind words :smile:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Don't go Heidi!!! That means we would have to throw a (going away) party and we don't have enough beer if Jimmy Ray shows up.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
makes good practical german sense to me to stay und enjoy , und party,,,,,ach du himmell ja? ja..... und
welkommen zie bak !!!!u von't regret it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: texasbullitt on 2001-11-06 13:57 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
BTW: The spank the monkey stiff is on a site in France. :lol:

Bullittclub beer bash this Friday night?

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
aghhhhhhhh i am being de-liced as we speak...... damn sneaky french...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: texasbullitt on 2001-11-06 14:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
hey wait, stop the de-licing....the damn spank the monkey site is in amsterdam not france...oh well....probably needed it anyway... hey watch that hose you..
aghhhhhhhhh

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
You know the spam that was going around
about turning your headlights on at a certain time, and certain day.....?
Well, we should all step outside With our Beers, and have a celebration Beer at 7:00pm Friday night (11/9/01) IN YOUR TIME ZONE...and toast all of our members.
Obviously, we won't need to talk Jimmy Ray into it! He can even do the toast at all the different time zones!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Let's not forget that there are those among that are too young to drink alcoholic beverages! :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Mountain Dew dude!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-06 14:08, texasbullitt wrote:
hey wait, stop the de-licing....the damn spank the monkey site is in amsterdam not france...oh well....probably needed it anyway... hey watch that hose you..
aghhhhhhhhh

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Start delicing again man. That page links to a flash program here:

http://fumanchu.free.fr/flamjam.swf

"We come from france!"

1 - 20 of 45 Posts