Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's Time.....#5355 For Sale......Marked Down Must Sell

I purchased #5355 in October 2001 with 3 miles on the odometer. #5355 is DHG and has seen rain only twice. It has 12,000 miles and still smells new inside. All fluids have been replaced with Royal Purple...All the addons and original parts go with the car. I would like to get $14,500.00 or B.O.This ia a garage kept DHG Bullitt. I will sell this on ebay in the spring if I can't find a buyer here. Thanks you can e-me with any [email protected]

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I'll link this on my sites as well.... I would love to have a pair though...

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Please describe the add-on's.

Have the TB 's been addressed?

Thanks

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Addons are listed just above the pic of the car. I also have books,1/18 scale bullitts, posters and more that goes with the car.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never used soap or a hose on the this car, just a bucket with warm water and soft towel. Then followed up with a coat of wax.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
That's a beauty, someone will want that pampered Bullitt.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow this sounds and looks like a great car, do you have anymore pictures of the interior and exterior? I am looking to buy a bullitt and i live in northern virginia, so New York isn't to bad of a drive for this carl.:smile:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
$14,500 is a great price! I wouldn't let my car go for under $20K. Sound like similar cars with the milage and condition.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know I should hold tight but I have a big project going and need to free up some cash. I do see a gt500 in my future!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
:badgrin::badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
:badgrin::badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

OK, your not Paul!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts