Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to the sales mgr of the local dealership tonight while I was working and he told me he sold the green Bullitt to someone in Grove City (40+ miles away!) and he then got a black one in and sold it to a guy in Washington C.H. (30-35 miles away!!). So guess who has the only Bullitt in town (of 22,000+)???? ME!!!! :grin: (not that I'm braging or anything!!!) lol
Cam

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I belong to the same club. I'm the only one in Tuscaloosa unless one of the University of Alabama students brings one to the fall semester. I frankly hope someone does. I like sharing the experience. I actually had high school cheerleaders at a local fund raiser beg me to let them see the inside of the car. They got no resistance from me.
I just about had to drag them away from it so I could leave.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
teddy, i will resist the urge to post comments about high school cheerleaders and your Bullitt...........but it's NOT easy!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I, too, belong to this exclusive club. I'm the only person with a Bullitt in Galveston, TX, a population of 70000. Yeah!

Los
Red 98 v-6
#3753 True Blue

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have the only Bullitt in my town also. Heck I have the only Mustang in town (very small town).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts