Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a almost free Bullitt poster framed a couple months ago, cost me $200.00. At the same time I payed $75.00 for my window sticker to be framed....
Last Thrusday I payed $69.00 to have the Bullitt/Miller High life poster framed, but thats not all I got my 3 low # Bullitt prints framed for about $250.00.
Boy am I nuts over this Bullitt stuff.....
I'm looking for a 68 Dodge Charger to fix up and display with 1007 at shows so I can win best display..... My Idea is to finish Kay's 67 Fastback as a 68 and make it Fake Bullitt car, plus the Charger, Find some mankins dress them up as the Bad Guy's fake Shot guns and all.... Put all Bullitt stuff together and WAM I win.... That pink VW with all the M&M's and VW stuff won't have a chance.....
I told Kay about about my delusions and she ask's, "And where are you going to put all this stuff"? Good question, I havn't worked that out yet.
She also don't know about the framing.....

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mini storage wouldbe a good start.
BTW, bet Kay knows about the framing now.:lol:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I had my window sticker and Miller Poster laminated for less than 5 bucks (both). :smile:

I couldn't get my large poster laminated because the machine wasn't big enough.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I:m going to have the sticker laminated, and probably what I have of the build sheet too. I'm going to send for my print next week and will splurge on the framing for it.
Would like to get a good pic of #745 and hanve it framed up and hang it next to the print or something.
Cam

·
Registered
64 Posts
I check out a local shop to get my Dad's Bullitt movie poster (that came with the canadian Bullitts) laminated and they came up with $40.25 (about 26 or 27 US$) for the job. That's a poster leasuring about 32" x 46" or so...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts