Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Members:

No luck with the "Bullitt " logo. WB wants to license only high volume items similar to what George is doing @ MGW.:sad: However,you can order a plain lettermen jacket with wool shell, leather sleeves and pocket trim and knit collar and sleeve cuffs. Colors are avaialble to match your car.Order from T.M. Athletics. Contact Jim Hopkins @ 253.588.7920. The cost is $185. If we can collectively figure a way to place one order for six jackets the costs drops to $132. Quite a savings if we can have someone manage to collect the money/ CC#s etc; Perhaps each member who orders a jacket can have the logo embroidered locally.

John Morton

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#490 on 2001-11-06 09:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#490 on 2001-11-06 09:31 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Thanks John,
I will check out T.M. and may want to place an order. So that makes two of us. Even if we don't get another four I still may get it for $185 and do some embroidery locally. Thanks again!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Danny Boy:

No one owns the words "Bullitt Club". However, the font or script type used to display the word "Bullitt" are licensed to WB who own the movie/licensing rights. Therefore, items that are marketed utilizing the "Bullitt" logo script need to be licensed by WB. As I understand it,if you purchase a generic item and have the logo attached/applied yourself for personal use there probably would not be a licensing violation since there is no resale/advertising as a"Bullitt"item.:cool:

John Morton

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#490 on 2001-11-07 16:29 ]</font>

·
Registered
237 Posts
My wife owns a commercial embroidery machine and it would be no problem to make these kind of items. I don't think I'm breaking the law as long as I don't charge you to use the Bullitt logo directly.

True Blue Bullitt #4398

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gbranton on 2001-11-13 02:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
937 Posts
I am stationed in Korea and the people here can create any kind of jacket with Bullitt Logos. I will get one made and will post a picture soon.
If you have any ideas on what it should look like please email me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts