Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't you think the new 'Blues Mobile : could be a black bullitt? mmmm mmmm mmm
sweet home chicago.....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Nah, it's gotta be a cop car, with cop tires and cop brakes and a cop suspension and a cop engine and have been made before catalytic converters so it could run good on regular gas. And it needs a new lighter.

At least that's what they said in the movie.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I submit that the Bullitt is a cop car (at least the original '68 was...), so all they would need is an o/r h-pipe. :grin:

·
Registered
111 Posts
The Marauder sounds lime more of a Blues Mobile if you ask me. Besides, for those of you who remember the movie and what the Blues Mobile looks like at the end, do you really want that to happen to a beloved Bullitt?? :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Marauder it would be!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
It would be a beat-up Caprice 9C1, preferably 94-96 with the LT-1, from the Mount Prospect Illinois PD.

·
Registered
172 Posts
As a former Police Officer from Houston,Tx,I was issued several 440Hp Mopar cop cars.The all had lame gears(2.73-3.08)and would still melt the Goodyear Blue Streak police radials.Even took a slick top 77 model Plymouth Gran Fury to Eastex dragstrip and ran 14.70's.This same car topped out on radar at 137-142mph,depending upon weather conditions.They were extremely stable at high speeds,but rode like a truck.I liked those cars alot.My favorite was the Grand Monaco with the hidden headlights.I also liked the e58 360 4V Aspen and Volares.Sneeky little cars...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts