Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or should I say, headache??
Vicki, How long did you and Blakwing stay in the hot tub after we left??
Jimmy Ray...I won't be able to make your next party if it's next Friday :sad:
Kurt

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,041 Posts
Kurt, to your answer to the hot tub question: As long as it takes (took)! :lol: :grin: No headache for me as I only had 3 beers! Well, whiskey and coke really-- never acquired the taste for beer...:-B

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no headache either...course I didn't get up until 10a. Didn't even have time to play with 3230 today...helped my mafia neighbor move.
I'll miss JR's party next friday cuz I'll be helping mafia Stan ferry his fleet of BMW's down to Florida (he claims a normal trip of 100mph on lonely sections of 75). I guess I'll either make it back safely or I'll be listening to a good ol' southern boy patrolman introducing me to my new best friend Bubba...can you squeal like a pig?

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Yep, My head hurt..... But I'll be healed up nicely by Friday night...... All that talk of pie did help with the Saturday morning duties... Had to brush the teeth first get rid of that sour beer taste..... Made me miss a car show, sometimes you have to set goals and the show wasn't as high.
Kurt we miss you this Friday.... But some how we'll make it though.

·
Registered
153 Posts
1 Nasty, That's a great list.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
208 Posts
Great list. Had me LMAO. Sounds like somebody I knew this weekend. He was part of most of those.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
What do you do if you wake up with the wrong person???? Just thought I'd ask, might need the help

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey...in my case it's always right to wake up with the wrong person...or is that it's not wrong waking up with the right person...or is it just waking up with any person (person defined as sex:female humonoid/not dog/with teeth [south ya know]}

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ROFL!!!!
good one Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts