Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics taken this afternoon at a local car show. It was overcast all day, so the pictures are a little dark. Jimmy Ray, I hope you don't mind my posting a few pics of your car.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Great pics, but is that Jimmy popping a brew???

He's probably got a full bar in the trunk! :lol:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-02 19:50 ]</font>

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, that's Jimmy Ray and that suspicious blur in his hands isn't beer. I think it's a bottle of some type of car cleaner. :wink:

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Hey guys where was the show? A car show in December is a real treat! If I would have known,I would have cruised out there.....Only 70 miles away!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The show was near the corner of Birdneck and Virginia Beach Blvd down at the Oceanfront. There were close to 150 entries. A great turnout. I guess this unbelievable weather we have been having contributed a lot!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
What a great time!!!!! John you know, you can't have beer at car shows, we be a family event, thats why I hid it in the detail spray bottle.....2 sprays for me 1 for 1007 wipe mouth rub car. The Motor home has the full bar it's a great place to hid from the contestants....
The weather helped make the show a great sucess, MCT has been doing this show for 29 years, and unless it's snowing like last year, it always brings out the cars, we had 137 cars, and probly could have alot more if it wasn't for the parking lot just ran out of space.
Auto Zone was very happy also, This was their 1st year with us and they want us back next year.
Life is good!!!!! Mach 1 took a 1st and 1007 got a 2nd, Johns TB took FIRST in the Late model spceiality Mustang Class, a New Cobra took 3rd.... Congrats John! Your Bullitt is outstanding....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts