Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone give this thingamajig a try?: JMS Mustang PedalMAX Drive By Wire Throttle Enhancement Device. Thanks.

·
Registered
2019 Ford Bullitt
20 Posts
Anyone give this thingamajig a try?: JMS Mustang PedalMAX Drive By Wire Throttle Enhancement Device. Thanks.
Been using pedal max for several years great product and performance. They are also great guys if you have a issue with it. I sent them the one I bought in 2017 and they were kind enough to upgrade mine to work on my 19 Bullitt. Also if you have a issue with it they answer there calls. No beating around the bush with them and their products. They stand behind it 200%

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been using pedal max for several years great product and performance. They are also great guys if you have a issue with it. I sent them the one I bought in 2017 and they were kind enough to upgrade mine to work on my 19 Bullitt. Also if you have a issue with it they answer there calls. No beating around the bush with them and their products. They stand behind it 200%
Would you put this up against a canned tune? Thanks.

·
Registered
2019 Ford Bullitt
20 Posts
Would you put this up against a canned tune? Thanks.
I use both Lunds racing E85r and 93r tunes along with 4.09 gears bbk 1 7/8 Long tubes pulls hard pedal can be twitchy because of the gears. But it was in my 17 mustang gt again both lunds and pedal max and pulled extremely hard off the line

1 - 4 of 4 Posts