Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
test...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
The white one doesn't rate being in pictures anymore?

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BigBullitt said:
The white one doesn't rate being in pictures anymore?
It does...it's in Atlanta, GA. My cousin is borrowing it. I took some pics of it a few days ago which I will post here later.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Okay, you can't show preferences, ya know. :lol: I thought maybe it had become the red headed step-child. :wink:

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Pics at my cousin's house a few days ago in Atlanta. I was pulling stuff (cargo liner floor mats, trunk organizer, etc) out of the '03 P71 and putting it in the '07 P71. She exclaimed, "WTF are you doing?!" I stated, "Last time I checked the '03 P71 is my car...go get me a bag-o-doughnuts, woman." :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
test

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DavidMidgley said:
...Your #2 post gives me a headache!!!
How 'bout this one, David? :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Never, Un*le?:eek: Not me. Sooner barf!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nice pics of the car though, real good traction!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What did you do, run out and take a bunch of photos then load them?

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DavidMidgley said:
What did you do, run out and take a bunch of photos then load them?
Yes, just took the pics using the clip motion function on my camera. I'm bored...can't go drag racing (cool temps today!) because I'm not allowed to leave the kids unattended at the strip. The wife unit is out partying with her girlfriends. I'm going to go get a perm and have my nails done. :eek:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Unattended? Just have someone in the stands watch 'em. Hand them a $20 and go smoke some rubber...or not!

Actually #2 is kinda mesmerizing if you watch it for a minute. The others are just funny. In a Tiger Paws kinda way.

Head over to L'Occitane and get some face creme, skin lotions de eligance, Orange peel and then do your nails and perm. You'll feel soooo....Special! Stay away from the reds, it doesn't suit your skin tone. :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DavidMidgley said:
Unattended? Just have someone in the stands watch 'em. Hand them a $20 and go smoke some rubber...or not!

Head over to L'Occitane and get some face creme, skin lotions de eligance, Orange peel and then do your nails and perm. You'll feel soooo....Special! Stay away from the reds, it doesn't suit your skin tone. :lol:
The wife unit would not be happy if I hired a babysitter from the stands. :lol:

You sure have the lingo down regarding the other stuff. Interesting. You should do the Avon or Mary-K gig. :tongue:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, DUDE!". :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
PY said:
The wife unit would not be happy if I hired a babysitter from the stands. :lol:

You sure have the lingo down regarding the other stuff. Interesting. You should do the Avon or Mary-K gig. :tongue:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, DUDE!". :lol:
Yeah, I hear the lingo so often. Our son was working in a mall years ago as a clerk in one of the home store type shops. But the pay wasn't cutting it. One of the girls he was dating worked in a candle shop nearby and wanted him to work with her and she got her boss to offer him way more money than what he was getting to be his floor manager. So he moves over there. Then the store around the corner has another chic that REALLY like him and she was the store manager. She hired him for even more money to work in her store-L'Occitane. Skin care and other products. He went to another of their stores as a manager a year later. And this is now two years later and he is looking at becoming Regional/District Manager. Yeah, that's with CAPS Manager. If he gets that job he'll be making more than me. And him with only a High School Diploma. He's only 26, and will be making as much as my boss. Lots of house wives with lots of money.

So, yes I have the privelage to here the lingo often...Way more than I want to hear it! Not that I would know what I am talking about. :lol:

BTW, I have two degrees and maintain the computers at the FAA Regional Air Route Traffic Control Center in Fort Worth. No slouch job.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
*play music from Seinfeld*

It never ceases to amaze me the knowledge/information that is available in Area 51. :nerd:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts