Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the planner for our meets since Greg moved to Houston?...an are we gonna have a meet this month?....where?...when?...i must be feeling better...can you tell?

:lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
OK Dennis, let's plan one. I'm off next weekend (7/21), working this weekend (7/14)and the one after the next(7/28 ). Basically every other weekend.

Do ya wanna pick a place?

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DavidMidgley said:
OK Dennis, let's plan one. I'm off next weekend (7/21), working this weekend (7/14)and the one after the next(7/28 ). Basically every other weekend.

Do ya wanna pick a place?
Yeah...David...lets have it at Dee's(5111) place :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
we might be up there on the 21st.
So, you want to meet at Dee's house as well?:shock:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah....on the 21st...Dee's place at 11am..can you make that Greg?:lol:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
You guys are more than welcome to come to my house on the 21st, but you might go hungry! The 21st does NOT work for me, I am supposed to be in Shreveport that weekend and it is only a week away. I was thinking more of the 28th.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I'm working evening shift the 28th. If you start at 11 am and we get it together quick that would work even for me. I'd be outta there no later than say 1:30 though...:neutral:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How about the Mexican Inn on 287 south of I-20.. kinda in Mansfield...11am...July 28..what do you guys think?

I'm just throwing out a suggestion...ok...

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I'm OK with the Mexican Inn.

But I was thinking of a place halfway for the Dallas crew, especially since we have several newbies from that side of town I'd like to see them come as well...
Maybe someplace in GP or Arlington, but just off of I-20 or I-30.

The distance is of no consequence to me, but maybe to the others it is...?

·
Registered
223 Posts
All,

The 28th would work better for me also, anywhere is okay. Only thing is Greg will be here on 21st -- how about a meeting on both weekends. I'd like to see Greg and family while they are here.

Jack

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I can go to both...Just have to leave early on the 28th to make work.

Greg, are you staying in Dallas on the 21st? We might have it over that way then, and do a Dallas area crowd. And then do Mexican Inn the following week over near South Arlington on the 28th. Just a thought. Maybe too many meets. I Dunno.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
David....i think a meet on the 21st would be good if Greg is coming on that day...we just need to decide on a place that is say on I-20.

Jack...i also think that a meet on the 28th would be ok.

We just need to decide where we are gonna have the 2 meets...suggestions?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
"How about the Mexican Inn on 287 south of I-20.. kinda in Mansfield...11am...July 28..what do you guys think?"

Your suggestion would work for me Dennis, anybody else have a suggestion? I don't mind driving a little distance to get there. About the only highway miles that #1152 gets outside of going to the Natls.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am open for the 28th....Mexican Inn is good for me...but if we have mexican food on the 21st...maybe we need a different place for the 28th

I have been in contact with Greg...he will be here on the 21st...i am trying to set up a......

Special DFW Meet on the 21st... so we can get together before they go back to Houston..see thread..."Special DFW Meet".

If you can make this meet...post up.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Click here for the info on the meet on the 28th up near you, David.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts