Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, for those of you who thought this was something different, get your minds out of the gutter !!! Although I'm sure the title got a few of you, this is about a screw, well actually six of them to be exact. After cleaning the car today I was looking at the screws around the gas cap and realized they were looking a little dull. Thats when I remembered I had two new sets from the group purcahse we did. So, out came the old ones and in went the new ones. Subtle, but you could tell the difference. Its amazing how doing something simple like that can get you all fired up about your car again. Not like I had lost any fire over my Bullitt, but I think you know what I mean. Just like walking away from it after you park it, how many of you still turn around to look at it, I know I do.

Just thought I'd pass that feeling along.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I wish I had known about the screw purchase. I would've joined the group. If this happens again I hope I don't miss out.

I think we may still need some more folks to jump in to the group purchase for the sun visors. I'm going to get a second visor to keep in my Ranger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts