1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like I said BF if anyone wanted out to let me know Im doing all I can
Im not making them its out of my hands
I made no promice of a date or anything
& when it started ppl kept sending me checks & asking me to give it a few days & what not & they would have the money
I have kept you updated on evey move that was made asking if it would be ok to hold up for the others to get me the money & so on
TO be honest this was a big project I sometime wish I had not took on when I see a post like the one above
as far as it goes I will put the mine against the oter one that just showed up anyday.
I do understand what its like to have someting on order & not have got it yet but you are geting a custom deal & they have to be made for each car.
Like I said Im doing all I can

·
Registered
144 Posts
MCQUEEN: I'm happy that you took this project on. The size you have presented is just fine.

I can understand the hold up due to late incoming checks. We all want to get the best pricing. I'll have a double smile when the package finally arrives. Again thanks for all your hard work in this. :-B

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'll take it the way it is. No need to change horses in the middle of the stream.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey MCQUEEN,

Just to echo what everyone else already told you. GREAT JOB!!!

Don't let it get you down. I have a feeling the time frame is bugging you more then everyone else.

Take care.

Bud

1 - 14 of 14 Posts