Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Good for you!. welcome.

How many miles on it? whats the condition.

I just bought a TB Bullitt with 317K its a mess. but piece by piece it will be great again.
DHG is the way to go(y)

·
Registered
2001 DHG #3719
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good for you!. welcome.

How many miles on it? whats the condition.

I just bought a TB Bullitt with 317K its a mess. but piece by piece it will be great again.
DHG is the way to go(y)
I love the TB and BL but got the classic DHG. It has 111K on the clock, 2 owner, almost everything under hood replaced at 100k svc, Borla X pipe with turn downs. Not teenage or hotfoot driven. Adult owned by past 2 owners and you can tell it hasn't been molested. bought it for 7k, owner couldn't drive anymore due to knee issues.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2001 DHG #3719
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.what hood is that?? The TB bullitt I just got came with a 3 cawl hood as parts, not installed its a fibertech. the stock hood is peeling paint from sitting in AZ.
Seller's Description
Bullitt serial number 3719, 112K mile Low-mileage for the year! Wasn't a Daily driver till the beginning of this year driven less then 20 miles a day, Well maintained with Amsoil synthetics threw-out. Engine & Trans mounts, U-joints, Upper Diff Bushings and Rear upper and lower control arms. All done on 3/6/2021 All Motorcraft coils and NGK plugs done on 02/03/21 Toyo Tires 245/45/17 & 315/35/17 and alignment, Front pads and Rotors, and Tinted Headlights all replaced on 12/11/2020 Ice Cold A/C , Upgraded Radio , Upgraded Hertz speakers, and sound deadening on Doors, floor, and trunk area. Mostly stock: Just a K&N filter, Exhaust, and 3.73:1 gears. Stock Bullitt 17'x 8" Front wheels & American muscle Rears 17"x10.5" Parts replaced at 100k : None where bad, It just had 100k miles on them and I wanted to change them. Alternator, water pump, power steering pump, balancer, belt tensioner pulley and belt. 03/04 cobra clutch, & Aluminum flywheel A Custom 2.5" Off-road X-pipe with 3" Borla XR-1 mufflers with turn downs.

This is the ad description. I have no idea on details of hood other than 3 inch cowl

·
Premium Member
6,037 Posts
Enjoy and Welcome to IMBOC from Kentucky

1 - 13 of 13 Posts