·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Cool vid, Jeff. :cool:

Also, I heard from a little yellow dog up the street that Sheryl has the hots for B-Man. Is that true? :shock:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Jeff, refresh my memory. Who's Mustang did they trash making that? Was that "Jr." in the video as well? I've never seen it before.

I envy you. I'd really love to have a dreary, wet day right now! Too dry and crunchy outside. :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Jeff, refresh my memory. Who's Mustang did they trash making that? Was that "Jr." in the video as well? I've never seen it before.

I envy you. I'd really love to have a dreary, wet day right now! Too dry and crunchy outside. :lol:
if you lived in Florida, you'd of had a couple months of dreary wet days. I'm glad they are finally over.

Sheryl is hot. lol

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cochese said:

Also, I heard from a little yellow dog up the street that Sheryl has the hots for B-Man. Is that true? :shock:
B-mans a lucky man! :wink:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Cochese said:

I don't kiss and tell.

Oops.. gotta go! :wife:

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BigBullitt said:

Hey Dave,

I know there had been talk about who's car they had used for that vid but I am damned if I can remember.

A little crunchy down there? We have been pretty good this year with just enough rain to keep everything nice and green but winter is quickly approaching and any good day is greatly appreciated. I went on a fall color cruise yesterday with a few other Mustangs found some nice twisties along the way and got to have lunch together and talk cars.

Good times

Did you guys notice on the GT40 that she it driving? It has the Gurney bubble on it, not sure if it is the real thing or a replica but still pretty cool. It's called a Gurney bubble because when Dan Gurney drove it at the '67 Le Mans he was too tall for the car so they had to modify the car so that he could fit into it without banging his helmet againts the roof.

One more for you here Collin er I mean Cochese - chicks on surfboards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCBUzzBm4cg&NR=1

Sheryl is mighty fine!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Mr.BULLITT said:
if you lived in Florida, you'd of had a couple months of dreary wet days. I'm glad they are finally over.

Sheryl is hot. lol
Amen brother!

True Aaron but damn we have winter headed this way soon and that is five months of no Bullitt. No so bad I guess we just make up for it in the other seven months though.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On another note if any of you have not seen Step into Liquid all I can say is.... RENT IT!!!!!

It is truly an amazing piece of cinema and it is directed by Dana Brown son of Bruce Brown, On any Sunday.

Dana has also directed Dust to Glory which is an incredible documetary on the Baja 1000.

Step into liquid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqzHvcwJmQY

Dust to glory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B6N-jXoFvM

On any Sunday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g66_fKrB3U

Rent them all on one of those soggy or cold winter days you will not be disapointed.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Cochese said:

Was that before or after Lance "ouch, that bicycle seat hurts!" Armstrong?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
mustangwi said:
Amen brother!

True Aaron but damn we have winter headed this way soon and that is five months of no Bullitt. No so bad I guess we just make up for it in the other seven months though.
I love Florida WInters. The car runs great. the other 10 months of the year suck cause its too hot :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Same weather here in Houston Aaron. We had our annual average of rain by July. It rained nearly everyday for June and July. Then it quit and everything is getting scorched.
Thats the only weather I think we have lol. 3 seasons of summer and 1/2 a season of fall and another 1/2 season of summer lol

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Who's Mustang did they trash making that?
I know they used Dave Kunz's replica for some of that video - the closeups of Sheryl driving, I think. I hope they didn't use it for the jump scenes! :eek:

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Here's the deal from Dave himself.

The Sheryl Crow video mostly used a specially-prepped stunt car, a rough '67 fastback painted Highland Green and containing a roll bar and dual controls so that a stuntman could drive from the passenger seat while Ms. Crow lip-synched from the driver's seat while the car was moving. There was also a stunt woman in a blond wig who doubled her, and for the jump (done once with several camera rolling from different spots), a stuntman was driving and wearing a wig. After the jump landing, the '67 bent in two and was really a mess.

My car was used for some exterior scenes, including one part where I was driving with the blonde wig, as there was no way I was going to hand the keys to a stunt driver. There were also interior scenes where Sheryl was driving around while she lip-synched, but those shots never made it to the final cut.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts