Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gona try to post a pic if I cant you can see them here

DONE... :smile:

http://www.mcqueen.corral.net
Ok this is the deal on them if you want one I can get them
But I need 20 ppl to want them for this guy to make them
This one was a BIG favor because I got a lot of stuff for my Dad's Co. from this place
$40 each 2 for $70 & 5 to ship them
& I guess its wrong to use the ford logo etc but they did so poor on the factory ID I had to do something

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2001-11-13 16:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
822 Posts
Count me in..let me know when we get enough by emailing us. I am assuming you will put our perspective car numbers on the plate?
Anyway..my email is [email protected]

thanks

Stephen D

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I like it. What do you think the turnaround time will be? Do you want to be paid by Paypal? Anyhow I'm in.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I can get the 20 orders I will give one to George at MGW if he wants it & the founder of the Bullitt Club
Im not really gona make money on them like I said in my first post

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just send me a check & Im gona take orders til a certain date & that will be it then I would say a week to get them
The told me that to just make 4 would not be worth his time he made 15 for my car with the stickers for over the GT & the other stuff it cost me $100 because he had to design all the stuff but now its made & all he has to do is change the #
I got my date out of the door jam

·
Registered
216 Posts
MCQUEEN,

Are these self-adhesive?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sign me up for two of 'em. Let me know where to send the $$. You can either e-mail me or post the info.

John Norton

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Count me in!!! I was wondering if you had a better pic of the three plates together, the 2 Bullitts and the SVT because the other Bullitt looked cool too!!
Cam

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'll take two. Let me know where to send the $$$, and please e-mail me the info. It looks like the date mfd 08/01 unless there is a day posted in a different location on the car. Bullitt #5355..thanks it looks great!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll take 2.Bullitt #3124,dont know date,still in the dealer getiing tranny fixed AGAIN.when do you need info to order them?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts