Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just my bullitt and i can't quit grinning!
i've had it just about a week. everytime i see it or sit in it, especially when i drive it, i start grinning! i drive 40 miles (round trip) to work everyday, so i'm grinning alot! just a big time fun car. coolest thing since cigarettes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-10-22 03:06 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,048 Posts
grinnin (Can't stop) :smile:: What is your Bullitt # so we can put it on the Registry with all the Bullitts? Thanks....

Vicki

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my dark highland green bullitt is #5320. and i'm still grinning!

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Grinnin...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I can't get enough of it. I have a window office...guess what I look at ALL DAY LONG !!!

keep grinnin...it doesn't get much better than this!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I feel the exact same way. I kinda hate to arrive at my destination these days. All the fun is getting there! Good to see another Arkanas Bullit on the boards. Enjoy!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I remember the day i picked mine up and the sales lady started it up to back it out.....man what a sweet sound that was. Congratulations and take good care of her.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I hear you guyes! After a tough day of work. You get into the Bullitt, open her up a little, and I instantly feal better. :grin:
--WH

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Welcome to another new Bullitthead. I'm still too close to work. 23 miles just is not long enough anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts