Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off of the phone w/Mark Wilson who is FCSD PVT Program Manager,Team Mustang at the Dearborn Assembly Plant. he was talking to me about the Bullitt Mustang and my overall impression and I said that I was impressed with the cars but there was some quality control issues.The main topic of the conversation was about the right front brake calipre of my car.This calipre has no running has logo as it should have.He stated as I suspected that the calipres were powder coated and that they were then laser cut for the logo.I told him that I really wanted to keep the calipre because I probably hade the only one with it on it and he verified that I did indeed have the only one and that is why they want it back to go to the supplier and find out how this happened.He said that if I sent him my email address that he would keep me informed and try to get the calipre back to me.I mentioned our website to him and before I finished telling him the name of the site he told me!So the definitely know that we are out here!Just thought that you all would like to know!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Thanks Mustang1! appreciate you sharing this. it's cool to know that some of Ford's Mustang folks know we are here and listen!
what part of the country are you in? no location on your posts?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello mystang99! Im in Knoxville,Tn. As far as I know I have only seen 2 other Bullitts in this area,1 in DHG and the other Black.Mine is DHG 2989.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-22 16:33, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
I have a strong hunch that the boys at Ford already know about every pro and con about the Bullitt.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

..and I wonder where they are getting their info.. Hmmm... :smile:

Hey, I have no problem with Ford lurkers on here. :smile:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Someone remind me please, are all of the horse logos solid white horses? I was thinking mine were white outlines in the shape of the horse, but I really can't remember. I saw one at a dealer and it was a solid white horse. I'll check mine when it gets out of the shop...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts