Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home.. I love it.. anyways I need in put from the mod masters...

I have bassani x w/o cats.... How will that sound with the mufflers?? are the stock mufflres any good????? Have maganflows but the dealer wants those to stay on .... so be it...

steeda underdrive pullies.. will they go on the bullitt.....

PRo M 87 and mac cia.. what about this.....

any and all input greatlly appreiced.. thanks

·
Registered
762 Posts
You will never really know the effect of your additions unless you dyno the car. I suggest you get a baseline of your car stock then another with the Bassani; and finally a third with the crank pulley from the Steeda kit (the alt and water pulleys are the same size as your stock Bullitt pulleys) Just those two mods (leave the stock cat back in place) should give very good results. As for the CAI and MAF, personally I would return them for a refund and use it toward whatever comes in the future from tried and tested parts from experienced tuners, there are a few in development. One more thing you will need a chip for that off-road pipe because mil's don't work on that car just ask Paul Svinicki at Paul's High Performance. That's my two bits.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: roushraven99 on 2001-07-14 19:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The MILS will not work..... that doesnt make sence... who should I ask about this????? thanks for all your input......

·
Registered
35 Posts
hi go with the mac prochamber and 3.5 inch tips. the bullitt sounds like a cobra r. also go withthe steeda shifter. for 100 bucks the densecharger is great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts