Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a young guy in town that I cant catch on the road.He drives an Orange Cobra and passes by my house to see if 399 is in the drive way.We cant seem to hook up on the road.I know where he parks his and he knows where I park mine but neither seems to want to stop. :smile:
Its more fun if it's not planned.I think I can take him because his is an older Cobra.It is clean as a pin like mine.Its still funny to see him drive by and check out 399 though.Maby some day we'll hook up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt0399 on 2001-12-03 16:25 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,254 Posts
Oh, and what a day that'll be! First the stalking,and then........

What I would give to see it go down!!!

Vicki

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Mustang stalking..... I'm gulity of it too. Always on the look out for old cars, But have been known to stop for mustangs......

·
Registered
55 Posts
Usually I think of other mustangs as my friends or teamates as you would call them.

I like to get together with my friends anjd stalk Z28s,transams,and the ever so popular import with his new 175 HP add on muffler.

HAHA , I wouldnt trade my BULLITT for anything.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im hopeing we will hook up before Christmas.It would be a good present to smell the rubber of two hot prowlers catching the prey.The roar of the engines will be heard all over the country side.I figure it will take 1 day for the news to spread.This has been going on for quite some time now.He has different people in his Cobra when he passes.I taunt him at least once a week by going where he works and reving the engine.I did give a guy he knows a ride in 399 and he was impressed.(breaking traction at 70!) was his responce. :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt0399 on 2001-12-09 21:00 ]</font>

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm sure you'll beat em', but the best thing about it is that it will happen when you least expect it. GOOD LUCK!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts