Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning on my way to work, a guy in a Dupont paint van pulled up alongside on the interstate. He had his window down, and was pointing at my Bullitt. I wondered if I had a tire going down, or if something else was wrong, when he gives me the thumbs-up and a big grin. :smile: I've never owned a car that caused this kind of reaction on the street, is that cool or what? I have some friends with Porsches, and they don't get this reaction, what a great car. I walked into work with my chest out, and my head high!! :smile:

:bullitt:

Black Bullitt #4584
MGW Satin Trim Pieces...so far!
"Bite the Bullitt..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Webmaster on 2001-11-02 12:24 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I’ve never owned a car that got this kind of attention either. I watched I guy from my seat in Cracker Barrel carefully park his car next to mine. I’m real picky where I park. I parked at the end of the row, real close to the curb so to give any one who parks next to me plenty of room to open doors without leaving me with door dings. Any way, he got out, and walked around my Bullitt two times, then started walking backwards toward the restaurant, and almost got hit when he walked out in front of a moving car! (who said Bullitts don’t or can’t kill!).

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-01 12:31, kfengler wrote:
I've owned a car that's gotten all sorts of comments... :oops: A lovely 82 Citation X-11... What a joy that was.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

You think thats bad? I owned a '72 Gremlin. Lots of comments with that one. What most didn't know until it was too late was that it had a transplanted '71 Javelin/AMX 401 (around 300 r.w. horses) wedged between the fenders. I always had the last laugh.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Well, anyway, enjoy the comments for me too!!!
:smile:
Dona

2001 True Blue BULLITT #4841
Born On: 08-02-01
Bought: 10-02-01

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dona on 2001-11-03 10:00 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Well, let me be the first to say that I am all for more women driving around in their panties. If this behavior brings more attention to the Bullitt, then I am willing to stand up and support the Panties-driving movement.

I also think that women who mow lawns don't get enough attention..I'd be willing to support panties there too.

:wink:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures, we need pictures!! :grin:

:bullitt:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
I SECOND THE MOTION BULLITOID!!

all in favor of starting the W.I.P. (WOMEN IN PANTIES) right here and now at Bullittclub, please show your support!!!(just be very careful how you show it - LOL)

geez, i feel like i'm in an episode of Comedy Central's "The Man Show"

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yes, I too am all in favor of the panties movement. Then again..I would be more in favor of the no panties movement..but hey..you have to start somewhere. :smile:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I had someone in a new VW Beetle chase down last week to tell me how awsome a car I have, like I did`nt know. I see people looking at the wheels while I`m driving all the time. Must be the red calipers. Get thumbs up all the time. My Wife says we are silly, she just dose`nt understand. WixBullitt

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-01 14:39, Bullitt1853 wrote:
Yes, I too am all in favor of the panties movement. Then again..I would be more in favor of the no panties movement..but hey..you have to start somewhere. :smile:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Agreed, I just assume that we will see the no-panties movement, once the panties movement starts to take off.

Har har hardee har.

Reminds me of an old retail joke.

"K-Mart shoppers, we now have our ladies underwear half off..."

Yes, men are pigs. :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
OINK OINK

·
Registered
126 Posts
i know exactly what you mean, my dad had a yellow prowler and every head turned. He recently sold it for a new ferrari 360 modena, the reaction is nothing like that of a cool car like a prowler or bullitt, its more like a look of recentment or maybe a celebrity or something,. but no wow!! wat a cool car, i think thats the attention, the bullitt gets

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
now that i think about it, i'm submitting a 3rd catagory for W.I.P. (women in panties)
1.) Driving,...ok cool with that
2.) Cutting grass/yard work...yes, very nice!
and finally........
(drum roll)
3.) WASHING THEIR BULLITTS!!!......WOO HOO !!

did i say oink oink yet?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I'm all up for WIP... But when my future wife starts to do that... grrr....

Anyhow, I've gotten lots of remarks on how my car looks good and that Bullitts in general are so nice. It really tricked me out when I was out on racenight Friday at Texhoma motorplex and these kids kept saying "LOOK! That's a fast GT!" I couldn't help but to laugh. I just kept my mouth shut and watched my friend drive to his 9.25 run. What a ride! *sigh*

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
If its JUST WIP I'm all for it. Then again absolutely NO GRANNY PANTIES allowed. We OINK OINKers do have a standard...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Karl !!

I got lucky and my ex got the X-11 !!! I kept my 1985 GT...But I had to sell it when my 2nd ex had a worse drving record than the first !!. COuldn't win there for a while.

·
Registered
821 Posts
:smile:
2001 True Blue BULLITT #4841
Born On: 08-02-01
Bought: 10-02-01

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dona on 2001-11-03 10:00 ]</font>

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
I think the need for getting ''attention '' in this forum is outweighing the original intent.... bullitts/cars etc.. If I want to see 'wip' rest assured I will go to another site all this cutesy innuenedo and teasing belongs in a different forum/site...
just my opinion

1 - 20 of 37 Posts