Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought #5508 friday night from Don Chalmers Ford in Rio Rancho, NM. Black...got the windows tinted today. Reminds me of my '68 coupe I had years ago. Should have never sold it. Won't make that mistake again.

Any other New Mexico Bullitts out there?

Glad to be part of the family!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Glad to have you here. Enjoy the power!

Black Clearcoat Bullitt #4662

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BACKNBLACK on 2001-09-24 19:39 ]</font>

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-24 19:38, BACKNBLACK wrote:
Glad to have you here. Enjoy the power!

Black Clearcoat Bullitt #4662

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BACKNBLACK on 2001-09-24 19:39 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I like your screen name!!! That's the first CD i have in my Bullitt AC/DC Back in Black... But my Bullitt is DHG. :-B

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, what a coincidence huh! I rented Bullitt the next day and realized "Chalmers", played by Robert Vaughn, had the same name as the dealer where I bought 5508.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome to the family. Isn't it great owning such an outstanding ride!? We know!

Enjoy. And keep us posted on your adventures.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Welcome aboard Wade! You'll find any and all answers to the Bullitt you could need here. (Okay, most of them. Still can't get some answers from Ford! LOL)
Cam

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome to the CLUB,and BTW,just because you have your wings, flying is not allowed.:lol:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I bought my Black Bullitt #03601 in July at Parr Ford in Bremerton Washington. I really like the car. It reminds me of the 1967 390 fastback I purchased new. Already installed the Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. Incidently Parr has a blue Bullitt available as of yesterday.I really enjoy this web site

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome,
I used to be from ABQ but recently moved to Fort Worth and bought DHG 3729, glad to hear that you dealt with Chalmers, I have experience with dealers all over the ABQ area and they are the best. I bought my previous vehicle from them. Again, welcome.

·
Registered
269 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-27 12:05, twoponys wrote:
Welcome to the CLUB,and BTW,just because you have your wings, flying is not allowed.:lol:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Me thinks them be PJ wings, not mere pilot wings BUT I could be wrong.

Mark

1 - 18 of 18 Posts