Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought #5508 friday night from Don Chalmers Ford in Rio Rancho, NM. Black...got the windows tinted today. Reminds me of my '68 coupe I had years ago. Should have never sold it. Won't make that mistake again.

Any other New Mexico Bullitts out there?

Glad to be part of the family!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Glad to have you here. Enjoy the power!

Black Clearcoat Bullitt #4662

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BACKNBLACK on 2001-09-24 19:39 ]</font>

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-24 19:38, BACKNBLACK wrote:
Glad to have you here. Enjoy the power!

Black Clearcoat Bullitt #4662

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BACKNBLACK on 2001-09-24 19:39 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I like your screen name!!! That's the first CD i have in my Bullitt AC/DC Back in Black... But my Bullitt is DHG. :-B

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome to the CLUB,and BTW,just because you have your wings, flying is not allowed.:lol:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I bought my Black Bullitt #03601 in July at Parr Ford in Bremerton Washington. I really like the car. It reminds me of the 1967 390 fastback I purchased new. Already installed the Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. Incidently Parr has a blue Bullitt available as of yesterday.I really enjoy this web site

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome,
I used to be from ABQ but recently moved to Fort Worth and bought DHG 3729, glad to hear that you dealt with Chalmers, I have experience with dealers all over the ABQ area and they are the best. I bought my previous vehicle from them. Again, welcome.

·
Registered
269 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-27 12:05, twoponys wrote:
Welcome to the CLUB,and BTW,just because you have your wings, flying is not allowed.:lol:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Me thinks them be PJ wings, not mere pilot wings BUT I could be wrong.

Mark

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.