Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met a guy with a bullitt. I went down to wash my car at the complex car wash. I work and live on the property so i pretty much know everycar that everyone drives...so i thought. As i pull up to my garage in my truck to pull 5239 out i see a damn DHG bullitt sitting 5 spots down. My first thought was that maybe i forgot to put mine away or something haha, but i knew it wasnt mine right away. Well i get my car out and start to wash it when i hear the other one start up and drive by, i yell HEY!!!!! and the guy slams his brakes on and looks over and just waves holy crap nice car and drives off. He eventually came back and he stopped and i talked to him and found out that he had been living on the property for over a year but he just never kept the car there. What are the chances of another DHG bullitt living on the same property. Next time i talk to him i will see if he knows about the site and i will get his car info. Just thought this was a good story to share with you fellow bullitt owners.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
That's definitely pretty cool and random. They seem to be popping up lately. I never saw one on the road before this year, and this month I've already seen two driving around. Try to get some pics with it.

·
Registered
429 Posts
thats cool.....i had sumthin similar happen...during this unexpected snow storm i was at work and left early because of the snow. I usually take a short cut to get home but since it was so slick out i took the long way to be safe. i went to turn on to the highway and rnt there 2 other black bullitts coming down the hill. i was driving next to them for a while but eventually they turned off. if it wasnt so bad out i would have stopped and talked to them but i just wanted to get home------what are the chances that 2 other black bullitts are in Kennett Square, PA on the same road in a snow storm. Its very cool to see people with the car around ur house

1 - 3 of 3 Posts