Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hi Rod,
Did you move from California per chance? I ask because my wife saw a CA plated Bullitt a week or so ago.
Welcome to Tucson!!! Another beautiful car in this beautiful city!
I'm starting my week off tomorrow so if you'd like to meet for lunch anytime let me know. Email me if you'd like. I live on the NW side of town but will drive to meet.

There are other Bullitts in town (5 others that I know of besides our two), though I think mine's the only one that getting all kinds of mods.
If you're near St Mary's Hospital come stop by today...I'm here until 1830 tonight...the little one story building next to the helipad South of the Hospital. Work number is 620-4970 but you don't need to call first.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Where are you working in Tucson? I used to live there and would give anything to live there again! Bombardier-Flexjet Moved me here to Dallas, it's nice but I love the desert and mountains! Wife and kids loved it too! You're in a great town, enjoy that awesome weather!

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Dennis, Ya that was me in the bullitt with the California plates. I briefly saw another bullitt in town and it was a women driving. That was probably her. I would definately enjoy meeting for lunch and discussing some future mods. I just bought a home so I've been a little tied up on funds. I'll be ready soon to start on that project.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rodsbullitt on 2001-12-07 16:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
It wasn't her. She can't drive a stick (Why do you think I bought the Bullitt :smile: ?).
But it must've been you she saw.
I just started my 7 days off work and have plenty of free time, and just had my MAC Flowpath mufflers welded in today...WOW. Let me know when you can meet.
297-5877 or email me or post here.
Have a super day and enjoy your new place!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts