Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just picked it up yesterday.... got the dealer to come down and to pay offmy 2000 GT. Got it for 1000 over invoice. All said and done my payments went up 100 a month. SO I am very happy.. it is night and day from my 2000 GT... except in the power area. I had a ton of mods on my GT and took them off today and have to drop my 2000GT off tommorw. Anyways.. any inout in what will go on my Bullitt from my 2000GT would be greatly appreciated.

1. Bassani X pipe w/o cats and MILS.... I know it will go on.. but how will it sound with the stock cat back?? dealer wants the magnaflows.

2. PRO M 87.. I think this will work, becosue I heard the Bullitt runs rich anyways.. and it should have the same injectors. But do not want to run to lean or rich

3. MAC CIA.. I know the throttle body part will not go on but the MAF to the fender well should??? shouldnt it....

Thanks for all and any input.....

Doug

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have a Bassani w/ cats and I love the way it sounds. I also have the MAC CAI, I used the Cobra kit which I believe is the MAF forward of the GT kit. I haven't messed w/ MAF's (YET), so I can't comment.

w/ my bassani, x-pipe and CAI I just dynoed 290hp 329tq.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh I think with cats you are fine.. w/o though and I am thinking it will sound matallicy.. man I should have kept my magnaflows from the dealer.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts