Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with the new home & geting married I dont have the money like I use to have & really just dont need to bullitt. Im just sick of being BROKE
you guys know the car
Its in Va close to NC
Im asking $24,000 OBO (434) 250-6490

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Damn dude.. Sorry to see you have to do this. I always thought of 4076 as one of our "special" cars, because of the stripes.

Good luck with it eitherway. I am sure that your True Blue will find a good home.

Let the buyer know about the site. :wink:

B-Man

·
Registered
167 Posts
Happy trails, MCQUEEN.

Yours is one of the best, and I hope you find someone worthy to drive it off your hands. Keep in touch.

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear you have to sell.
(boo hoo)

I LOVED your stripes, and secretly wanted some just like them. (Hubby did not agree)

Be sure to tell your buyer about the club,
good luck.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont have to sell it
Thigs would be better if I did but I have looked into some things looks like Bullitts are being sold for $19,000 or so
If so Im not that broke
This maybe one of those felling sorry for myself deals I go through
Times are just hard now

·
Registered
393 Posts
terrible time to be selling

great time to be buying

:grin: hold on to it a little longer :grin:

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Hey man don't cave in yet! I have been married 27 yrs,and still managed somehow to have a musclecar,or two,and buy 3 homes,not all at once mind you,and somehow help my son thru his college and all. Take another look at it,cause at some point you will say....Damn I used to have one of those. But if it won't work out......well you got to do what you got to do.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Well said 408.
Hey McQueen, bro, please try to keep the car if you can. I know you have a passion for it and if you sell now, especially if you don't "need to", you'll regret it for a long, long time.
The '03 Cobra, the Mach 1, no Mustang will ever be as special as the Bullitt.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
The second worst thing I ever did was sell my 70 428CJ Mustang to pay the bills after I got married to #2 x-wife.
The 1st? I married that Witch that, cost me that car. 15 years later I don't have ether, And still paying.
Keep the car some how.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
McQueen, like I said in your other topic post, dump the '85, keep the Bullitt!!!! We don't want to lose a valuable member like you! :smile:

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL what I have to own a car to stay here
Im gona try to keep it
When you use to have money to p$#s away & you dont its odd.
So if you want to get rid of my 2 post go ahead
This is whats in my head I need about $2,000 BF June 1st & thats why I put the car up For Sale
Just with no help on our Wedding or bills its tuff. See our Wed is in TN & cost $1,200 & Im guessing about $800 min for the Honeymoon
Thanks Guys I will get through it like we all have to do from time to time

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
I need about $2,000 BF
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Shoot.. If you only need 2,000 Belgian Francs I can loan you that! Let's see... thats about $45. No worries mate! :wink:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>

Just with no help on our Wedding or bills its tuff. See our Wed is in TN & cost $1,200 & Im guessing about $800 min for the Honeymoon

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Sounds like it's time to elope and spend the weekend at the local Holiday Inn!........

·
Registered
302 Posts
IMHO just have a justice of the peace come by in the morning have a BBQ all afternoon long.

·
Registered
81 Posts
AUUHHH MAN!!!! LISTEN TO JIMMIE RAY!!!! 10 yrs. from now you will kick yourself in the *ss,FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,dont sell the car.Hey maybe since your car is blue,Dona could buy it from you,and after you got back on your feet you could buy it back from her,Oh well just an idea.goodluck hope you can hang on to your bullitt.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Know how it feels trying to scrape up money and looking at the "extra" car in the driveway. Sold a '69 fastback for financial reasons. Now the money I got for it back then doesn't look like much compared to having the car back.

I actually did work out a deal with my dad once to sell him a car, then bought it back from him about a year later...just a thought.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hmmm let me see and I think you'll agree There are important things in this life, Like your car and a home in which you may roam and kids you may have with a wife. Now let me report as a last resort, sell the BULLITT if indeed you need, but first do your best to sell off the rest, cuz this is what I plead. If it's only the 2 grand , that you need BULLITTMAN, why I think all of us here on this post, could help you out, without a doubt with a couple 2 or 3 bucks at the most.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts