Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw a DHG 2008 Bullitt coming out of my neighborhood as I was pulling in. I’m kicking myself now for not flagging them down! So I thought I’d see if anyone on here lives in Marietta Georgia. It would be so cool to have a neighbor with a Bullitt.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
All Bullitts are pretty rare cars nowadays, except for the current S550 gen. Maybe it's just cuz their they're the newest model out there. When I had mine, I'd spot other S550 Bullitts from time to time. But I can't recall the last time I saw an SN95 gen Bullitt. Since I sold my '19 & went back to an '08 Bullitt, I think I'm now the only S197 gen Bullitt in my region. I love the kind of attention the car brings, mostly cuz people don't really know much about the car. The color is always the first thing that catches their eye. Then there's the subtlety of the car's appearance and rumble from the FR500S exhaust cans. Generally about once a week, someone will ask me in a hushed, reverential tone, "Is that a Bullitt?" Like it's something truly special. That's when I smile and say, "Yes, yes it is."

My former '09 white/blue GT500 actually got more attention and questions but there's just something about the Bullitt...
Lee

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just saw a DHG 2008 Bullitt coming out of my neighborhood as I was pulling in. I’m kicking myself now for not flagging them down! So I thought I’d see if anyone on here lives in Marietta Georgia. It would be so cool to have a neighbor with a Bullitt.
I live in Marietta too (East Cobb). PM sent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts