Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellow Bullittheads,

I've been busy doing my part in bringing "Justice to the evil doers" and haven't had the chance to really participate on the forum. Anyway, let me say hello to the newest members and fellow Bullitt owners. Also, special thanks to Art in Hawaii, Mark in Arlington TX and John in Marrietta GA for their generosity. Also a very special thank you to Marty - St Louis for his friendship and support. Hey Marty looks like we might be able to share that "drink" a little sooner than I expected because I was offered an insrtuctor position in San Angelo TX at Goodfellow AFB. Be safe folks
Arthur

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Vicki

BullittXTC in Army lingo I'm a 98G (Airborne)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Goodluck to ya bro! Go kick some bigtime ASS!BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
451 Posts
Glad you checked in! I wish I had thought to email you. Keep fighting the good fight! My brother is on a certain sub with a certain battlegroup :wink: , and I'm ex-USN myself, so my thoughts are definitely with you!

Joe

·
Registered
543 Posts
So good to hear from you Arthur. It would be nice to see you back in the States. We are all thinking of you and appreciate the long hard hours we know your putting in right now. If there is anything you need just drop me a note. Take care of yourself and please check back with us every opportunity you get.

John

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Good to hear from you Roushaven.... Keep safe and spank some evil doer a$$ for us

1 - 10 of 10 Posts