Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The moment I bought this car for just happened!

Driving back from the local Best Buy, looked in rear view and couldn't believe my eyes! There it was, as if the movie had come to life, a rumbling, gurgling black Charger right behind me!

I slowed and allowed the driver to pass me. I was hoping he would take notice of my car and signal some recognition, but I guess he didn't know about Bullitt or was just preoccupied.

I followed him for a few blocks before he turned off my path, the whole time wishing I had the Bullitt score to play.

Mike

·
Registered
594 Posts
Were there any gas stations around? You could've tried running him off the road into one. :grin:

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
MFBullitt435,
That's cool! I can just see you jumping up
and down in your seat with excitement.
I am glad I haven't seen a 68 Charger yet
since I would probably get in an accident
trying to get his/her attention. :lol:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I have a friend with a '68 green charger and he thinks that the Bullitt movie and car are jokes, needless to say he hates Ford. If he saw you on the road he would either smoke you or more likely ignore you rather than admit that the Bullitt is worth his time. Some people just can't admit that there are other opinions.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-22 12:16, 5111 wrote:
If he saw you on the road he would either smoke you or more likely ignore you rather than admit that the Bullitt is worth his time. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

My high school years '69'-72 were filled with guys like this.

There was this car club in Chula Vista, Ca. called Mo-Pac LTD. and if you didn't have a hot Roadrunner, Super Bee, Challenger, Cuda or Charger, you were the scurge of the earth. It didn't matter if you had a different Mopar, you were still low class right along with the Ford and Chevy boys.

We took great delight in street racing these a-holes and spanking them good whenever we could.

Where I lived, no one cared what you drove, as long as it would kick the crap out of those Mo-Pac clowns.

I had a '64 Plymouth Belvedere Max-Wedge 426 Stage III and those idiots hated my guts. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts